Launch of the "Crafting Tomorrow" Business Initiative
Capgemini and HEC Paris have signed an agreement to help future professionals create the positive impact company of tomorrow. A look back at the launch of this partnership and the first actions implemented.
The transition to viable and sustainable economies and ecosystems is a priority for both Capgemini and HEC Paris. They recently signed a sponsorship agreement to help future professionals create the positive impact company of tomorrow.
Both entities want to impact positively our societies and planet through the incredible work of students, entrepreneurs, academics and businesses.
Here is a look back at the event marking the signing of the sponsorship agreement in the presence of Eloic Peyrache, Dean of HEC Paris, Mathieu Dougados, Managing Director of Capgemini Invent, Raphaëlle Gautier, Executive Director, Corporate Partnerships & Public Financing at HEC Paris and Inge Kerkloh-Devif, Senior Executive Director of the HEC Paris - Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center.
The event was also punctuated by two round tables on the theme of the Metaverse
- "Metaverse, where do we stand? Which use cases, which sectors of activity will drive this new e-business?" with Gachoucha Kretz, Professor, HEC Paris and Paul Camicas, Head of Commerce CoE France, Capgemini.
- Transaction experience in the metaverse, underlying technologies (NFT, blockchain): use cases and sustainability with Clément Guerrin, Senior Consultant E-commerce, Marketing & Innovation, Capgemini; Gautier Pigasse (H18), Head of Innovation & Blockchain, moderated by Xavière Tallent, Commerce Strategist Europe, Capgemini.
The first concrete result of the partnership between HEC Paris and Capgemini is a student challenge on the theme of Business Development for Startups.
The challenge: "How to accelerate their access to the market?"
In a few figures :
- 6 teams of HEC Paris students, led by Gachoucha Kretz and Dominique Rouzies, Professors at HEC Paris
- 6 frog experts, part of Capgemini Invent France, in charge of coaching the teams
- 3 start-ups partners: AlloReview, Pimster and Leadjet of the Incubateur HEC Paris.
- 3 prestigious jury members: Emmanuel Benefice, Philippe Thobie and Ulysse Moutard.
Congratulations to the teams composed of :
- Maria Beatrice Maneschi, Anushka Goel and Reza Kalantari
- Héloïse Lacaze, Anatole Lefebure and Line Nachar
- Shambhavi Gujar, Vanshika Pant and Justine Bonamy
who were selected by each of the startups.
Congratulations to the team composed of Nazgol Agah, Xinyi Shao and Theo Vial who brilliantly won the special jury prize!