A look back at Demo Day 2022
The second edition of Demo Day took place on Tuesday, June 7 at Station F. More than 500 people attended to listen to inspiring speakers, discover tomorrow's innovative solutions and meet the major players in entrepreneurship and innovation at HEC Paris.
Demo Day is a unique annual event that brings together the entire community of innovators and entrepreneurs (startups, students, partners, professors, recruiters, etc.) to celebrate entrepreneurship and discover the best innovative business solutions of tomorrow!
This edition was marked by the collaborative work of HEC Seed students and the HEC Innovation Center teams to offer a one-day program from 10:30 am to 7 pm:
- HEC Seed students welcomed Eloïc Peyrache and interviewed Cédric O., Former French Minister in charge of Digital, to share his thoughts on French Tech today and how technology can help find tomorrow's solutions.
- A keynote by the founders of Happyvore
- A village of 15 startups
- A pitch contest with the 15 best business projects presented by students from the HEC Startup Launchpad and MSc X-HEC Entrepreneurs.
- The official launch of the Creative Destruction Lab "Space" program, followed by a round Table "The Future of Space". Replay.
Congratulations to the two winning projects:
- Clarity, co-founded by Dimitrios Psaltos, Maxime Ronceray, Raphael Certain. Neurosciences & Mental Health. Clarity is a digital brain clinic that develops digital therapeutics for Alzheimer's disease.
- Revyze, co-founded by Anatole Blanc, Guillaume Perrot, Florent Sciberras. Education. Revyze is a global community-powered learning app where students can help & get helped easily thanks to short videos and quizzes.
Rendez-vous at the Center's next major event, November 14-20, 2022, to celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week!