Paris PE Summit
We are pleased to announce that we will be launching the second edition of the Paris PE Summit this year.
HEC PE Club, ESSEC Transaction, and ESCP-HEC Club Finance are proud to invite you to join the second edition of what we hope will be a long series of intense and rewarding conferences.
A career in PE, VC or growth equity is intellectually stimulating, highly diverse and incredibly international job but opportunities are scarce and far between. The world of PE remains little known by students. This event is here to remedy that.
The purpose of the event is to help bridge the gap between real world experience and theory.
We want to provide students with an opportunity to glimpse into the world of PE for a day and provide professionals an opportunity to give back to their universities and promote PE.
Key Speakers :
- Emmanuel Laillier : Head of PE at Tikehau Capital
- Marie-Victoire Rozé : Managing Director at Ardian
- Briac Houtteville : Managing Director at Greenhill & Co
- Xavier Petet : Counsel at Clifford Chance
- Maylis Ferrere : Head of Large Venture at BPI France
- Laurent Majubert : Partner, Transaction Services Advisory at EY
- Lice Fauconnier : Managing Director at Ardian
Place : 6 Avenue de la Porte de Champerret, 75017 Paris, France