The Secrets Of Innovative Companies: Organizational Design, Mindset, And Future Trends
In the often-cited VUCA world, innovation becomes one of the major drivers of companies’ success. This masterclass will provide you with concrete concepts to build up a funnel of innovation projects, to install the right mindset and culture in your organization, and to go to the next step: embracing a triple-bottom-line perspective on innovation. The latter is one way of bringing “purpose” into workplace, and for attracting and retaining talent.
The discussion will focus on the following topics:
- How do you set up your organizational design for continuous innovation?
- What needs to change in a company’s culture and its’ people’s mindsets to foster innovation?
- What does innovation have to do with collaboration?
- How can an innovation culture serve to attract and retain talent?
- 9:00 am Welcome Coffee & Registration
- 9:30 am Introduction by Alexandru Lupea, Partner at EY Romania, & Daniel Dumitrescu, president of HEC Alumni Romania
- 9:45 am Presentation of HEC Executive Education programs
- 10:00 am Masterclass by Professor Florian Hoos
- 11:45 am Q&A
- 12:30 pm Networking Lunch
Bulevardul Ion Mihalache 15-17