Women in Finance
On March 1st, 2018, HEC Paris is hosting the first ever panel discussion and networking cocktail highlighting women working in the financial services industry, sponsored by Société Générale.
The event is not only a great opportunity to talk to senior and junior professionals across different positions in finance, but you will learn more about being a woman in the industry. Both senior and junior panels are made of HEC Women Alumni in M&A, Corporate Finance, Asset Management and Sales & Trading (more details to come). Some have changed their career paths while others have stayed ...
Come and discover why they were motivated to pursue a career in finance in the first place and what made them make certain career decisions in the industry!
- Sophie Javary - Head of Corporate Finance EMEA (BNP)
- Delphine Mourot - Executive Director, Fixed Income (Morgan Stanley)
- Nathalie Pistre - Deputy CIO Rates (Natixis Asset Management)
- Alice Todorov - Consultant Private Equity (Egon Zehnder)
- Florence Vasilescu - CEO (Firmfunding)
- Elodie Jeuffroy - Principal (Apollo Global Management)
- Lucero Cabrera - Financial Markets Specialist (Derivatives Structurer) & MBA Candidate at HEC
- Alona Domnina - Vice President, Equity Capital Markets (Societe Generale)
Live @HECParis #HECdiversity
- Time: 4.45pm
- Where: HEC Paris Campus, Room T33
- Contact: Ferdinand Petra, Affiliate Professor, Finance Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org