Répondre aux enjeux du capitalisme du 21ème siècle
Quelle forme de capitalisme voulons-nous pour demain?
La réponse concrète à cette question repose en partie sur les pratiques de management et de gouvernance mises en œuvre par les entreprises - ce que nous appelons "orgologie", ou science des organisations et du management - ainsi que les politiques publiques nationales et internationales qui définissent la raison d'être et la responsabilité sociale des entreprises. Ce sont elles que nous étudions.
Navigating the contradictions, tensions and opportunities
Our two-week executive retreat focuses on the challenges facing the next generation of business leaders, and explores the most appropriate and practical solutions. It is an ideal opportunity to take a step back, consider the bigger picture, and begin to develop solutions that will be necessary for the decade to come.
Joint program with LSE
More information soon!
This new specialization track provides an advanced training in global change management that accounts for the evolving international business environment over the course of four months. It is designed for MBA participants looking to identify future sustainable business models and paradigms in a wide range of industries that are ripe for disruption. These participants may seek positions in consultancy, big business or finance, or develop their own activity.
This track helps participants develop the specific skills and mindset, as well as the toolbox, to manage disruption and implement change, to innovate and to identify new opportunities to create value in a sustainable way. The backbone of the specialization will focus on the tools necessary to be actors of change in a wide range of industries that are set to change quickly in the near future. Additional courses in finance, communications and strategy will help you master the three fundamental qualities of a changemaker: analytics, mobilization and transformation. The track’s electives, combined with others from the entrepreneurship, digital and strategy tracks, will complement this toolbox by providing participants with the skills needed to understand, identify and seize new opportunities in a fast-changing landscape.
At the end of the day, this specialization offers participants the tools and helps them develop the mindset to not only grasp the reality of the global business environment but also to be an active player and vector of change, shaping future business models and paradigms in a sustainable way.
In the Sustainable and Disruptive Innovation Specialization participants will:
- Grasp the changing nature of the global business environment
- Understand new business, political social, societal and environmental realities
- Identify mega-challenges shaping and shaped by new opportunities and actors
- Discover the change-making style that corresponds best to you
- Acquire analytical skills needed to identify sustainable opportunities in a changing world
- Develop your ability to convince and mobilize key stakeholders, your advocacy skills
- Transform business models and profit equations pragmatically and durably
- Deploy long-term strategies that are sustainable, beyond day-to-day tactics
Track Content 2018-2019
- Backbone: Tools for Change-Making
- Specialization course 1: Socially Responsible Investing
- Specialization course 2: Have a Cause, Make an Impact
- Specialization course 3: Strategy and Sustainability
- Specialization course 4: Learning Lab- The Global Trend Observatory (with McKinsey and Company)
- Open to other specializations
- Specialization elective 1: Geopolitics of Resources
- Specialization elective 2: Sustainable Development and Systemic Shocks
- Other electives: Design Thinking, Managing Online Communities and Open Innovation, Successful Strategy Mobilization, Thinking Strategically
Understand Organizations, Act, and Build a Meaningful World.
We are in constant relationship with many organizations. Our world is submitted to regular changes as organizations evolve, come and go. Understanding your memberships and attachments to organizations will help you act on your world. You'll learn how to evaluate the influence of organizations around you and how to transform your relationships to reach a stronger coherence.
Time to Reorganize! Understand Organizations, Act, and Build a Meaningful World
Nous sommes en relation constante avec des organisations de tous types - clubs, associations, entreprises ou organismes publics, ... Ce cours vous invite à revisiter votre compréhension des organisations, leur dynamique, leur signification pour la société et leurs relations avec tout un chacun. De cette approche originale, il ressort une nouvelle vision du management.