Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Awareness
Information Systems and Operations Management
Speaker : Mr. Sankarraj Subramanian
renowned international speaker, certified ethical hacker (CEH) & cyber security consultant with 13 years of experience in this field
HEC Campus - Jouy-En-Josas - Buil. T - Room T206
In the current era of Internet enabled devices progressing towards the world of Internet of Things (IOT), there is a growing threat to the privacy and security of all the Internet users. Moreover, the rapid growth of mobile phone users is augmenting this problem. Given the current scenario of our growing dependence on Internet and mobile phones, there is a pressing need to understand the basics of our online vulnerabilities and cyber security. With this objective in view, this seminar will introduce the audience to:
- Possible attacks that might happen to mobile devices leading to loss of data and other credentials and how to prevent such a situation.
- Hardware hacking, which explains how electronic devices can be a victim of virus attacks & RAT's; and the countermeasures that can possibly be adopted.
- Email security, with a view to protect emails from malicious hackers.
- Website security, where it is explained how Google can be used to extract information from the databases.
- Data recovery options, which are much needed for all removal storage mediums.
- Mobile tracking, which explains tracing lost mobile phones and the preventive mechanisms that can perhaps be adopted.