- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
Tax & Law
The Tax and Law Department of HEC has been created from the necessity to include law and taxation as part of the teaching in a management school and to make futur managers to have all the key tools to include law and fiscality in their managing decisions. So as to reach this goal, law is part of the training of students of exam level.
The department counts 9 full-time faculty members and 3 affiliate professors, and is supported by more than 30 speakers, all of them being very high-level profesionnals.
The Tax and Law Department spans research activities in areas such as: national and international taxation, criminal and corporate law, european competition law.
The professors have lots of papers published, some of them get awards, like "La responsabilité pénale dans le monde des affaires " which got the " Cercle Montesquieu " award in 1997 as the best business law book. They are also publishing many articles in law journals and in newspapers.
The Department at a glance
• 9 professors and 3 affiliate professors.
• More than 30 guest speakers.
• The department got the award of the "Cercle Montesquieu" in 1997.
Grande Ecole: compulsory courses
- L3: Introduction to Law.
- M1: Corporation Law & Taxation.
- M2: 1 Majoring specialization in International Taxation and Legal Strategy.
- 1 Mastère in International Law and Management.
- Dual degree in HEC and Paris (M1 M2).
Dual degree in L3 / HEC and UVSQ *
(*University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines).
Tax & Law Department
Campus HEC Paris
1, rue de la Libération
78351 Jouy-en-Josas cedex
Arnaud VAN WAEYENBERGE
Tax & Law (GREGHEC)Consult résumé