At the end of the course, students should:
- Understand the main elements of the "legal" way of thinking and analyze situations of management based on these frameworks
- Have a managerial view of the law and how it can be used in various situations
- Introduction to law: what is a legal rule? Comparison between roman-germanic law and common law
- Contracts: definition, validity, contract liability
- Company law: definition of a company, choice of the company form such as, partnership, limited liability company, company by shares
- Corporate governance: comparison between Europe and the U.S.