The program is structured around three main principles:
These are taught through 100 hours of courses, delivered by both Professors and experts. These courses mix lessons, cases and group works.
2. Real-life lessons and experience sharing
In a field that is constantly developing, where innovation remains key, conferences and testimonials from entrepreneurs and digital managers are a fundamental part of the training.
Students will have the opportunity to interact with the top 5 entrepreneurs in France, as well as with other entrepreneurs and digital managers from large companies.
Students will have the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge and skills they will develop in the program through:
- A Digital Entrepreneurship Track. Students, in groups, will conceive, develop and defend a new venture project before a jury of professionals. They will have to write an executive summary and pitch their project and will be trained and coached for that purpose.
- A Consulting Mission. This is a one-week intensive competition where students, in groups, will work on a real consulting mission dealing with an e-business submitted by a company. At the end of the week, they will have 20 minutes to present their recommendations (and 10 additional minutes for discussion) to the company.
Economy and Strategy
- Digital economy (9h)
- Digital Business Strategy (18h)
- E-commerce (12h)
- Digital communication and social networks (12h)
- Venture capital, finance and entrepreneurship (18h)
- Selling Innovation (12h)
- Entrepreneurship track (12h + coaching)
Conferences (15h). Conferences will be held either in French or in English depending on the speaker.
Consulting Mission (22h)
Professors and professionals
- Julien Lévy, Executive Director, Affiliate Professor at HEC Paris, Director of the Major/MS Digital Business Strategy ('Management et Nouvelles Technologies ')
- Jacques Birol, Founder of Keljob and President of Less & More
- Christian Dussart, HEC Montréal, Visiting Professor
- Nathalie Lemonnier, Consultant and former CRM, Internet & Media Vice-President of Louis Vuitton and Parfums Christian Dior
- Eloic Peyrache, Associate Professor of Economics and Associate Dean of HEC Paris
- Frédéric Rombaut, Head of Qualcomm Ventures Europe
- Jacques-Antoine Granjon, Founder and President of vente-privee
- Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet, Founder and President of Price Minister
- Xavier Niel, Founder and President of Iliad (Free)
- Steve Rosenblum, Founder and President of Pixmania
- Marc Simoncini, Founder and President of Meetic