- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
Our Paris locations
Located near Paris and Versailles, the 1.3 km² campus in Jouy-en-Josas offers a unique setting to study and build life-long friendships. Facilities have been designed to foster learning in a supportive, comfortable and dynamic environment. Located within the premises of the Jouy-en-Josas campus, the Château is a place of exception, primarily dedicated to Executive Education programs. Accommodation may be provided in this picturesque 19th century mansion.
The HEC campus offers an incomparable environment for students to learn, socialize and practice sports.
• 1,530 individual accommodation and 70 apartments
• 3 restaurants, 2 cafeterias
• A place of worship
• A wooded park and a lake
Practicing sports is an essential part of student life at HEC Paris. Our campus benefits from state-of-the-art facilities, both indoor and outdoor:
• 10,000 m² outdoor sports fields (with a rugby field, two soccer fields, a multisports synthetic pitch, five tennis courts, a beach-volley pitch, an athletics track)
• 6 outside sports grounds (golf course, riding school, indoor tennis courts, squash courts, swimming-pool, water sports center )
• 1,600 m² multi-purpose gymnasium to practice volleyball, basketball, handball, badminton, etc
• A weight room
• Facilities for aerobics, fencing and martial arts
• A climbing wall
The HEC campus offers:
• 1 lecture hall with 500 seating capacity and 1 auditorium with 250 seating capacity
• 29 lecture theaters with 50 seats, of which 4 are equipped with iTunesU video recording equipment
• 14 lecture theaters with 20 to 48 seating capacity
• 80 classrooms with 10 to 50 seating capacity
• 3 language labs and a language resource center
• 2 business bookshops
• A multimedia resource center with 60,000 books, 764 journal, 50 database subscriptions
• A trading room (in collaboration with Thomson Reuters)
HEC also has premises in downtown Paris, with a modern building which hosts HEC events, and programs for executives and senior managers. Lecture halls, break-out rooms, a media center, a coffee lounge and a restaurant provide ideal settings for studying and networking.
HEC Paris in Qatar
HEC Paris joined Qatar Foundation in June 2010, bringing world-class Executive Education programs and research activity to Doha and the region. Qatar’s first international EMBA was launched by HEC Paris in Qatar in February 2011. In addition to the EMBA, HEC Paris in Qatar also offers degree and non-degree management programs for executives, in the form of open enrolment programs as well as custom-designed programs for companies. The programs and research activities of HEC Paris in Qatar build corporate competitiveness within the global economy and are fully aligned with Qatar National Vision 2030 to support the transformation of Qatar into an advanced, competitive and knowledge-based economy.