- Commit to excellence and join an institution dedicated to selecting the highest potentials from around the world and guiding them all the way to professional success and personal thriving.
- Expand your leadership skills by living and studying with world-class students
- Build your personal network on a global scale by interacting with the 95 nationalities that live on campus
- Learn how to make a difference from both world class faculty and successful professionals.
- Benefit from our unique academic approach, based on a perfect balance between theory and practice, with real-life business cases, company projects, field and group work, etc.
More on the Institution: hec.edu/About-HEC-Paris
HEC Paris has 110 permanent professors, all of them holding PhDs from the world’s leading research universities such as Harvard, McGill, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, Yale, INSEAD... 65% are non-French and are of 29 different nationalities.
In addition, there are 57 permanent affiliate professors, who are generally prominent members of the business community.
HEC programs also benefit from the close ties that have been developed with the business community over the years: skills seminars, consultancy projects with leading firms, business games, case competitions, etc. HEC Paris’ faculty is dedicated to pushing the frontier of knowledge by actively engaging in research, regular publications in top academic journals with an international audience, and also through active participation in international academic conferences. To promote the abundance and variety of HEC publications, the school has recently launched a dedicated website, Knowledge@HEC, that gives everyone access to the research published by HEC professors.
Moreover, HEC Paris has specialized research units focusing on entrepreneurship (Entrepreneurship Center and Center for Digital Studies), International Matters (the Europe Institute) and other themes such as The Finance Club, The Alternative Management Observatory and The ‘Society and Organizations’ Research Center.
- Get involved in one of HEC 130 clubs and develop your leadership skills
- Create lifetime connections with the future leaders of tomorrow by living and learning with them
- Practice as much sports as you’d like with HEC campus indoor and outdoor facilities
- Benefit from the guidance of our career department and its career roadmap
- Connect with recruiters throughout your studies through fairs and career events organized on campus
- Connect with HEC Alumni through campus events and beyond
- Join one of the largest and most powerful Alumni network in Europe
- As a student, benefit from HEC Alumni and HEC Foundation actions: mentoring program, Alumni Fairs on campus, merit-based scholarships, etc.
- After graduation, help HEC community thrive worldwide and develop its global network
Founded in 1883, the HEC Alumni Association is one of the largest in Europe with more than 50,000 members of 107 nationalities. It provides a platform for the exchange of experiences, ideas and information, facilitates entry into the professional world and accompanies career advancement. services and events include career guidance, personal coaching, career fairs and seminars, monthly meetings with business leaders and an annual international management forum drawing together major senior business executives, experts and international business personalities.
In order to ensure HEC Paris’ international reputation and to maintain an active network, professional groups are organized in 78 countries of which the largest chapters are in Paris, New York, London, Shanghai and Hong-Kong.
Thanks to their 7,500 individual donors, their 46 partnerships with leading companies and their 19 professional chairs and centers, the HEC Foundation, a non-profit organization, contributes to the development policy of HEC Paris in the fields of research, financial assistance to students and campus institutions.
For instance, the HEC Foundation sponsors the visiting professors program and funds all HEC Paris merit based scholarships, especially designed for high potential international students.
Read more: hec.edu/Corporate-Relations/Corporate-partners-of-the-HEC-Foundation
More on HEC Foundation: thecampaign-hec.com