- Commit to excellence and join an institution dedicated to selecting students with the highest potential from around the world, guiding them all the way to professional success and personal thriving.
- Expand your leadership skills by living and studying with world-class students
- Build your personal network on a global scale by interacting with the 95 nationalities living on campus.
- Learn how to make a difference from both world-class faculty and successful professionals.
- Benefit from our unique academic approach, based on a perfect balance between theory and practice, with real-life business cases, company projects, field and group work, etc.
More on the Institution: hec.edu/About-HEC-Paris
- Benefit from the guidance of our career department and its career roadmap
- Connect with recruiters throughout your studies through fairs and career events organized on campus
- Connect with HEC Alumni through campus events and beyond
- Reach top careers in all sectors: consulting, finance, law...
- Rely on the HEC ecosystem to create your start-up
- Benefit from the HEC Paris' worldwide presence: London, Berlin, New York, Tokyo, Doha...
- Join one of the largest and most powerful Alumni networks in Europe
- As a student, benefit from HEC Alumni and HEC Foundation actions: mentoring program, Alumni Fairs on campus, merit-based scholarships, etc.
- After graduation, help HEC community thrive worldwide and develop its global network
Founded in 1883, the HEC Alumni Association is one of the largest in Europe with more than 52,300 members of 107 nationalities. It provides a platform for the exchange of experiences, ideas and information, facilitates entry into the professional world and accompanies career advancement. services and events include career guidance, personal coaching, career fairs and seminars, monthly meetings with business leaders and an annual international management forum drawing together major senior business executives, experts and international business personalities.
In order to ensure HEC Paris’ international reputation and to maintain an active network, professional groups are organized in 78 countries, with the largest chapters in Paris, New York, London, Shanghai and Hong-Kong.
Thanks to 7,500 individual donors, 46 partnerships with leading companies and 19 professional chairs and centers, the HEC Foundation, a non-profit organization, contributes to the development policy of HEC Paris in the fields of research, financial assistance to students and campus institutions.
For instance, the HEC Foundation sponsors the visiting professors program and funds all HEC Paris merit based scholarships, especially designed for high potential international students.
Read the interview of Bertrand Leonard, President of the HEC Foundation
Read more: hec.edu/Corporate-Relations/Corporate-partners-of-the-HEC-Foundation
More on HEC Foundation: thecampaign-hec.com