If you are a university-level student or recent graduate (from any discipline) seeking an academic challenge and multi-cultural learning experience, the HEC Paris Summer School experience is for you. At the HEC Paris Summer School, we will sharpen your mind, develop your analytical and decision-making skills, and help you grasp complex challenges and strategic opportunities in today’s global economy.
(1) If you are admitted in the 2 sessions.
(2) All students are encouraged to consult their home institution to validate credit transfer.
- Business and Geopolitics (taught in English)
- Energy and Finance (taught in English)
- Fashion Management (taught in English)
- Inclusive and Social Business (taught in English)
- International Finance (taught in English)
- Investment Banking and International Corporate Finance (taught in English)
- Luxury Management (taught in English)
- Objectif Création d'Entreprise (taught in French)
As a summer school student in one or two of our intensive program(s), you will have the chance to build relationships with students from around the globe. “Summer at HEC Paris” mirrors the diversity that is common to HEC Paris programs. 2015 Summer Programs welcomed students of 54 nationalities.
At the HEC Paris Summer School, not only will you build relationships with top students from around the world, but you will also interact and learn from highly-esteemed HEC faculty. Each intensive summer program includes individual study, case study preparation and challenging team project work. The HEC Paris Summer School offers students the 'best of' what HEC Paris proposes during the traditional academic year.
The summer school experience combines classroom learning with real world projects. In addition to group work on real life case studies, conferences showcasing outside experts will enrich the learning experience and offer you the occasion to interact with leading professionals. Our goal is to create the best summer program imaginable. We intend for you to leave the HEC Paris Summer School informed, equipped and inspired to take your learning into the world.
For full information as well as how to apply, please consult the specific program site of interest below:
Monday, June 13 - Friday, June 24, 2016
Monday, June 27 - Friday, July 8, 2016