If you are a university-level student or recent graduate (from any discipline) seeking an academic challenge and multi-cultural learning experience, the HEC Paris Summer School experience is for you. At the HEC Paris Summer School, we will sharpen your mind, develop your analytical and decision-making skills, and help you grasp complex challenges and strategic opportunities in today’s global economy.
(1) If you are admitted in the 3 intakes.
(2) All students are encouraged to consult their home institution to validate credit transfer.
- Geopolitics, Globalization and Business Strategy (taught in English)
- The Future of Energy (taught in English)
- Entrepreneurship - The Start-up Studio (taught in English)
- Fashion Management (taught in English)
- Inclusive and Social Business Strategies (taught in English)
- International Finance (taught in English)
- Investment Banking and International Corporate Finance (taught in English)
- Luxury Management (taught in English)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (taught in English)
- Marketing of the Era of Digital Transformation (taught in English)
As a summer school student in one, two or three of our intensive two-week program(s), you will have the chance to build relationships with students from around the globe. “Summer at HEC Paris” mirrors the diversity that is common to HEC Paris programs. 2017 Summer Programs welcomed students of 53 nationalities.
At the HEC Paris Summer School, not only will you build relationships with top students from around the world, but you will also interact and learn from highly-esteemed HEC Paris faculty. Each intensive summer program includes individual study, case study preparation and challenging team project work. The HEC Paris Summer School offers students the 'best of' what HEC Paris proposes during the traditional academic year.
The summer school experience combines classroom learning with real world projects. In addition to group work on real life case studies, conferences showcasing outside experts will enrich the learning experience and offer you the occasion to interact with leading professionals. Our goal is to create the best summer program imaginable. We intend for you to leave the HEC Paris Summer School informed, equipped and inspired to take your learning into the world.
For full information as well as how to apply, please consult the specific program site of interest below:
Monday, June 11 - Friday, June 22, 2018
Monday, June 25 - Friday, July 6, 2018
Monday, July 9 - Friday, July 20, 2018
The Youth Leadership Initiative is an intensive, one-week residential leadership experience for motivated high-school students who are seeking to develop their leadership skills and mindset.
Students from around the world will gather on the HEC Paris campus for this innovative and experiential learning experience which occurs from July 22 – July 28, 2018.
For full details, see www.hec.edu/youth-leadership-initiative