This belief has lead HEC Paris to develop not only an international education and faculty with the best students and professors from all over the world but also numerous double degree programs with the most prominent universities. These partnerships represent the ultimate level of cooperation among academic institutions. Our exclusive partner universities range from key European players to major partners on all continents.
The programs created with other international business schools can provide HEC students with strong global management skills and foster their open-mindedness. HEC students involved in these programs gain an advanced capacity to handle complex issues and to implement solutions on a global scale.
These Double Degree partnerships can also be fantastic opportunities to enrich students’ curriculum with sharp knowledge in major disciplines such as law or public affairs, in order to acquire a multifaceted profile very popular among recruiters.
Additionally, following a double degree program between HEC Paris and a foreign school or university enhances networking opportunities, by giving access to two powerful and global alumni networks; a great added value on their résumé for students striving to pursue an international career.
Furthermore, students have the opportunity to go on a study trip during their specialization year (M2). The study trip is a highly prominent point in the HEC Paris university curriculum. A journey of both professional and personal discovery, it has a crucial role for the future careers of the graduates. Read more.
Read our articles A global reach and HEC Paris as seen by the best universities in the world
HEC Paris offers numerous exchange possibilities within its network of partners in the second year of the curriculum (M2). Students who choose this option will spend one semester abroad in Fall and one semester on HEC campus (within the HEC "International Business" specialization).
- Babson College, USA
- Boston University, School of Law, USA
- Cornell University, Samuel Curtis Johnson School of Management, USA
- Duke University - Fuqua School of Business, USA
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School, USA
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School, USA
- The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business, USA
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business, USA
- Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, Argentina
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Israel Institute of Technology – Technion, Israel
- Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Kuwait University - College of Business Administration
- Fudan University - School of Management, China
- Tsinghua University - School of Economics and Management, China
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM-A), Ahmedabad, India
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM-B), Bangalore, India
- National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- University of Tokyo, Japan
- The University of Melbourne - Faculty of Business and Economy, Australia
University of Witwatersrand - Wits Business School, South Africa
Co-founded in 1988 by HEC together with three other leading European Universities, CEMS is a unique, strategic alliance of businesses and academia. Today it has grown to include 29 world-class academic institutions, 71 world-renowned multinational corporate partners and 4 social partners. CEMS focuses on a unique standard of excellence in management education and the label guarantees businesses recruiting throughout the world a standard of quality shared by the best Business Schools. CEMS also offers an outstanding level of cultural diversity. The 9,800 graduates of 85 nationalities hold positions at various management levels in a broad range of industry sectors across Europe and beyond.
CEMS Joint Degree is available within the following specializations:
- Fundaçao Getulio Vargas, São Paulo, Brazil
- Ivey Business School, London, Canada
- Universidad Adolfo Ibanez, Santiago, Chile
- Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki, Finland
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- ESADE, Barcelona, Spain
- Koç University, Turkey
- Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen, Norway
- Nova School of Business and Economics, Lisbon, Portugal
- Prague University of Economics, Czech Republic
- St Petersburg State University, Graduate School of Management, St Petersburg, Russia
- Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Università Commerciale Bocconi, Milan, Italy
- Universität St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- University College Dublin, Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Dublin, Irelande
- University of Cologne, Germany
- Vienna University of Economics & Business, Austria
- Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- HKUST Business School, Hong Kong, China
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, India
- Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- The University of Sydney Business School, Australia
- Tsinghua University - School of Economics and Management, Beijing, China
HEC has established Double Degree agreements with top universities worldwide which offer outstanding opportunities for our students to enrich their management education or to explore other fields (Public Affairs or Business Law).
- USA: MIT - Sloan School of Management, Cambridge (Master of Business Analytics)
- Brazil: Fundação Getulio Vargas, São Paulo (Professional Master in International Management)
- China: Tsinghua University, Beijing (SEM Master)
- Germany: Technische Universität München, München (Master in Management and Technology)
- India: The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (Post Graduate Program in Management)
- Italy: Università Bocconi, Milan (access to 4 MSc programs)
- Japan: Keio Business School (MBA taught in Japanese) and Keio University, Tokyo (Master in Economics)
- Russia: GSOM, St Petersburg (Master in Management)
- Spain: ESADE, Barcelona (access to 4 MSc programs)
- Switzerland: Universität St. Gallen (access to 4 MSc programs)
- Singapore: National University of Singapore NUS Business School (Master of Science in Management)
(All programs are taught in English unless specified)
- Germany: The MPA double degree in Public Policy HEC Paris / Freie Universität Berlin (taught in German)
- Russia: The MPA double degree in International Relations HEC Paris / MGIMO (taught in English)
- USA: The MPA double degree in Public Policy HEC Paris / Georgetown University
These four options award our graduates with the HEC Master in Management & Public Affairs degree.
USA: The MBL double degree HEC Paris / LLM of Georgetown University Law Center.
This option award our graduates with the HEC Master in Management & Business Law degree.