- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- ABOUT SnO
- SnO PARTNERS
- SnO RESEARCH
- SnO TEACHING
- SnO VIDEOS
- SnO NEWS & EVENTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- STUDENT POSTS
- CONTACT US
CALL FOR PAPERS
10th Edition of the FIR-PRI Finance and Sustainability European Research Award 2015Submission deadline: 1 May 2015
In 2005, FIR Award was launched to foster academic research on subjects in Finance and Sustainability. By building bridges between the academic and finance communities and theirstakeholders, FIR Award aimed to promote practically relevant academic research and encourages broader disciplinary development of responsible investment scholarship.
Starting in 2011, FIR partners with PRI to advance a joint program to meet these goals. Aspects of this partnership are the development of an international resource database and coordination between the annual PRI Academic Conference and FIR Award Presentation.
The award accepts submissions from students or researchers who either:
- hold a European passport
- have an affiliation to a European university or graduate school
- are collaborating with a faculty member who is affiliated to a European research institution
- have Europe as a research field
Submissions may be accepted in French or English
Three awards valued at €5,000.00 each and one research grant valued at €10,000.00 will berewarded.
- Best Master’s Thesis award: master’s degree, graduate school of management,graduate school of engineering
- Best PhD Thesis award
- Best published Academic Article award
- Only PhD research will be granted. Grant will reward works dealing with financial instruments (securitisation, project financing…), social issues (HR, human rights…) or marketing of SRI products.
Back to Articles list