- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- ABOUT SnO
- SnO PARTNERS
- SnO RESEARCH
- SnO TEACHING
- SnO VIDEOS
- SnO NEWS & EVENTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- STUDENT POSTS
- CONTACT US
SnO events5 November 2015
November SnO Monthly Meeting
- When: 05/11/2015
Next meeting, Nov 5th, two colleagues will present their research during our meeting from 12:00 to 2 pm: John Mawdsley , & Afshin Merhpouya will present “David and Goliath ? Performances of Survival in Regulatory Capitalism” and, Thank you guys!
We will also take some time to go over the projects for 2016. So far, we agreed on a second edition for the ‘SnO Research Day’ (April or May), the organization of the Medici Summer School on campus (early June as usual), and discussed the possibility to have also a thematic conference (e.g. on collaboration across different organization types; on mobile money).
During the last September meeting, we also mentioned :
(1) involve more our fellows and former members from abroad : How could we do this?
(2) the collective writing of a brief/policy note: Which topic? Who would be interested?
(3) the organization of a SnO event at Egos or AoM 2016: a cocktail, dinner, ….
(4) the creation of a subgroup to reflect on an Exec Ed program
Finally, as the November meeting is the last one before budgeting, we need to know whether:
(5) some SnO phd students plan to go abroad and need funding
(6) some crazy other ideas and projects could fit in the SnO remit and need financing
News & Events
Depuis le lancement du Plan d’Action pour la Croissance et la Transformation de (...)
Call for papers
We are pleased to announce the organization of the 8th edition of the Medici Summer School in (...)
The last thirty years has witnessed the expansion of markets into new domains and as a mechanism to (...)