- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- ABOUT SnO
- SnO PARTNERS
- SnO RESEARCH
- SnO TEACHING
- SnO VIDEOS
- SnO NEWS & EVENTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- STUDENT POSTS
- CONTACT US
SnO events5 November 2015
November SnO Monthly Meeting
- When: 05/11/2015
Next meeting, Nov 5th, two colleagues will present their research during our meeting from 12:00 to 2 pm: John Mawdsley , & Afshin Merhpouya will present “David and Goliath ? Performances of Survival in Regulatory Capitalism” and, Thank you guys!
We will also take some time to go over the projects for 2016. So far, we agreed on a second edition for the ‘SnO Research Day’ (April or May), the organization of the Medici Summer School on campus (early June as usual), and discussed the possibility to have also a thematic conference (e.g. on collaboration across different organization types; on mobile money).
During the last September meeting, we also mentioned :
(1) involve more our fellows and former members from abroad : How could we do this?
(2) the collective writing of a brief/policy note: Which topic? Who would be interested?
(3) the organization of a SnO event at Egos or AoM 2016: a cocktail, dinner, ….
(4) the creation of a subgroup to reflect on an Exec Ed program
Finally, as the November meeting is the last one before budgeting, we need to know whether:
(5) some SnO phd students plan to go abroad and need funding
(6) some crazy other ideas and projects could fit in the SnO remit and need financing
News & Events
Call for papers
Cet appel à propositions émanant du Colloque annuel de la revue "Politiques et Management (...)
To mark its 10th anniversary, the Alliance for Research on Corporate Sustainability is willing to (...)