- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- ABOUT SnO
- SnO PARTNERS
- SnO RESEARCH
- SnO TEACHING
- SnO VIDEOS
- SnO NEWS & EVENTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- STUDENT POSTS
- CONTACT US
SnO events6 April 2017
SnO Conference on Building Resilience in Society and Organizations
- When: 06/04/2017
- Where: Berlin, Germany
- Contact us: heinSPAMFILTER@hec.fr
To evolve in our volatile, uncertain and complex world, it has become necessary to develop the capacity to adapt constantly with agility, and even be resilient before today’s major changes and challenges in the geopolitical, environmental, social and societal arena. This resilience is to build at different levels: society and organizations (international organizations, states, cities, firms, associations, etc.). It requires the ability of individuals to adopt new resilient behaviors.
How can this key capacity be developed at these different levels? This is the question that we shall propose, and address, during the conference and debate with operational actors, academics and witnesses:
Moderator: Pascal Thibaut, journalist at Radio France International
- Rodolphe Durand, Professor in Strategy and Business Policy at HEC Paris. Rodolphe is currently the HEC Foundation Chaired Professor of Strategy at HEC-Paris and the academic director of the Society and Organizations Center (SnO) which he launched in 2009.
- Bénédicte Faivre Tavignot, Affiliate professor in Strategy and Business Policy at HEC Paris. Co-Founder of the MSc in Sustainable Development and of the ‘Social Business, Enterprise and Poverty’ Chair, Bénédicte is Executive Director of the SnO Center.
- Christine Rodwell, Vice President at VEOLIA, president for business development, cities innovation & markets. Veolia is among the most committed partners to the Rockefeller Foundation’s 100 Resilient Cities initiative.
- AG City Berlin Association, Representative of this Association, very much concerned after December 19, 2016 terror attack in the federal capital.
Registration by email to Ms Olga Hein, HEC Germany office director: email@example.com
News & Events
Depuis le lancement du Plan d’Action pour la Croissance et la Transformation de (...)
Call for papers
We are pleased to announce the organization of the 8th edition of the Medici Summer School in (...)
The last thirty years has witnessed the expansion of markets into new domains and as a mechanism to (...)