Give a boost to your innovation and development projects by challenging our students to help you find creative solutions.
Come and work with our students on Business Projects across all areas of expertise: strategy, marketing, open innovation, finance, digital, and more.
Our Masters students support your strategical development through benchmark studies, analysis and diagnosis, business plan creation, and so on.
- Recommendation for the launch of a digital brand
- Recommendation for the company’s development on a new geographical market
- Customer experience’s study and recommendation for improvement
- Recommendation regarding the corporate disclosure strategy
- Analysis of opportunities and threats and recommendation on how to integrate sustainable practices in the company
The project should address a key issue that the company faces. We are available to help you identify a suitable topic. It is possible to offer several projects that are either independent or connected as part of a wider issue.
Teams are tailor-made for each project, factoring in as much as possible the specific requirements for each company and the student's preferences. A team is usually comprised of three or four students in their last year of studies, supervised by an academical advisor and coordinated by a company referent. Students work part-time from December or January to beginning of April. Specificities depend on the relevant program's schedule.
Companies define the expected deliverables according to the projects' goal : Business Plan, SWOT analysis, Benchmark study...
HEC Paris' students are entrusted with a hundred projects each year!
To apply for a business project team or receive additional information about the process and our approach, please contact:
Isabelle Glas : firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an MBA project?
As an integral part of their training, our MBA students are required to design their own project for resolving a strategic decision-making challenge.
The project must be defined by a key question and have a clear, operational scope. It should deliver an analytical, daring, and achievable solution.
- How can traditional manufacturers face the challenge of autonomous cars?
- Will the price of oil remain permanently low?
- Can the retail sector re-invent itself?
- How will the Chinese business environment change over the next five years?
Participants adopt a broad methodology for their 10-month projects, basing their solutions on field interviews and the applications of concepts and tools from their courses and conference lectures.
What do you need?
If you would like to work with MBAs, send us your requirements and details about the issues on which you are interested to have our students collaborate. We will then present your challenges to the students and put you in touch with interested parties.
For more information on MBA Projects:
Contact : Julia Szuflak : email@example.com