Build your brand on campus
Social networks have changed how students look for internships and jobs. Your employer brand has become a strategic issue, as it now plays a key role in your ability to recruit the talent and skills you need. It is an important challenge to which we pay special attention.
Your employer brand has become a strategic issue, as it now plays a key role in your ability to recruit the talent and skills you need.
The Partnerships & Careers team is here to provide you with guidance and advice on how best to approach our students and participants in a highly competitive environment. We:
- Act as a bridge between your company and the HEC Paris student body;
- Rely on developing our understanding of your business, its values and strategic goals, to draw up an action plan for the academic year. Working in partnership with you, we will customize this plan in conjunction with our teaching staff and based on exclusive meetings between your company and our students and participants.
A partnership with us is designed to help you strengthen your employer brand and facilitate recruitment of future talent from among our students and participants:
- Showcase your internship and job offers on our dedicated digital platforms;
- Increase your market focus: our team is in ongoing contact with students and participants from around the world (including recent and more experienced graduates) and, therefore, has unique insights into their expectations.
With or without a formal partnership, you and your company can take part in activities organized by Careers on an ad hoc basis: career fairs, business projects, and presentations.
Here are a few examples of events that we can organise with you as part of a partnership:
- Guest appearances by CEOs and the top managers in your organization
- Speakers at our conferences
- Company presentations
- Career workshops with HR and operational teams
- Teaching sessions
- Case studies
- Privileged access to HEC Alumni for your recruitment
- Mension in HEC Paris and HEC Alumni publications
- Business projects with our students as part of their studies
- Participation in our recruitment fairs at preferential rates
- Actions to promote equal opportunities
- Creation of excellence scholarships, etc.
There is no limit to what we can do together to showcase the qualities that make your organisation unique!
HEC Paris, ArianeGroup and the European Space Agency (ESA) signed a three-year partnership setting up a joint-Chair to study long-term economic tendencies and opportunities in Space Economy. The trio...
HEC Crisis Challenge coordinated the second edition of its student-led crisis simulation on April 11-12 in a high-pressure exercise involving six business schools. 66 students, divided into 14 teams...
Will AI and Robotics take your job or do they make you more skilled and generate alternate types of employment? The first panel of the ‘AI, Robotics & Work’ Conference at HEC Paris on March 12, intended...
HEC Paris is marking the tenth anniversary of the annual Hult Prize, nicknamed the “Nobel Prize for students” after winning the regional final in London. A team from the MSc Sustainability and Social...