Bachelor of Arts & Science in Data, Society & Organisations HEC-BOCCONI
The program welcomes high potential students from around the world. The selection is based on the evaluation of all application elements including an online video interview.
We welcome applications from candidates of all nationalities, who are fluent in English and who have a strong motivation for quantitative, data, and analytical skills and for understanding and contributing to finding solutions to world challenges.
- Specialization in advanced Mathematics
- Specialization in Computer Science, History or Economics
- Best 10% percentile in terms of grades over the last 2 years of A levels
- Online video interview
The candidate selection process is a joint one and is based on the in-depth examination of a complete and demanding application file.
The final decision on admitted candidates is made by a joint HEC Paris - Bocconi University admissions jury. The admission jury is made up of two (2) representatives from each establishments.
Successful candidates are informed by Bocconi University by post and e-mail. Bocconi also handles post-admission procedures and administrative and educational registrations.
Applications are submitted through the Bocconi University application portal
Application will opening on November 9th on this portal
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility conditions:
- Excellent academic performance at high school level (report cards and GPA for the last and penultimate year of secondary school)
- Official SAT/ACT test result/score or Bocconi online test
- Motivation and academic, cultural and personal interest in the program
- The student's voluntary or professional commitments
- CV and cover letter (considered as additional elements in the evaluation of the candidate's overall profile)
- Good level of English. TOEFL iBT (min. 88); IELTS (min 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each section); CAE/FCE/BEC (min. 173) or CPE (min. 180). A minimum of B2 level for other as defined by the Common European Reference Level for Languages.
Two dedicated admission sessions will be scheduled for the 2024-25 :
1st round: 9 November 2023
- Application deadline: 18 January 2024
- Joint Admissions Committee: 13 February 2024
- Results: 19 February 2024
- Enrollment deadline: 11 March 2024
2nd round: 19 January 2024
- Application deadline: 28 March 2024
- Joint Admissions Committee: 14 May 2024
- Results: 17 May 2024
- Enrollment deadline: 29 May 2024
The intake will take place at the Bocconi University, on September.