Stay ahead of the game: Experiment and co-create
Research and excellence are part of HEC Paris's DNA. By joining our thriving ecosystem, you will be able to anticipate major developments and decode weak signals relevant to your business, and in response, promote the emergence of new ideas and innovations.
We offer numerous opportunities for you to work alongside our professors (lecturers and researchers), students, and participants and build tomorrow’s global economy. Playing an active role in the dialogue between management research, innovation, teaching and the business world will give you the chance to share your vision and expertise with young students and experienced program participants who come to HEC Paris from all over the world and hear what they have to say.
Below are some of the partnerships we offer. Please contact us for further information!
Join one of our Specialized centers
IDEA Center: Innovation, Digital & Data, Entrepreneurship, Acceleration
The center consists of three research laboratories, nine majors and three teaching certificates, as well as acceleration programs such as the HEC Incubator at Station F, Challenge + and Stand Up (women entrepreneurs from disadvantaged neighborhoods)...
Society and Organizations (S&O) Institute
S&O is an interdisciplinary center whose members research and lecture on contemporary challenges confronting organizations (such as as businesses, NGOs, rating agencies and regulators), and how these organizations shape society. Contemporary...
Private Equity Observatory (OPE) – Buyout Center
The Private Equity Observatory (PEO) – Buyout Center's purpose is to carry out research on best practices in the field of investment, investment logic, and value-creation mechanisms for private investors.
CREATE A CORPORATE INITIATIVE OR RESEARCH CHAIR IN YOUR NAME
The worlds of teaching,research and business come together in our corporate initiatives and research chairs.
These programs are designed to provide companies with resources to boost their innovation capacity and respond to their strategic challenges. For the school, these programs are a means to promote research and student training programs.
Let’s design and build tomorrow’s world together by teaming up our research efforts.
Through a chair or corporate initiative, partner companies make resources available to HEC Paris's scientific and educational community and can promote their vision on a specific subject.
- Invest in a creative ecosystem that allows your teams together with researchers, startups, and students to become more agile and increases your visibility on campus;
- Play a role in our strategic decision-making via your participation in one of two committees organized by the HEC Foundation: the Innovation, Teaching & Diversity Committee or the Research Committee;
- Take part in discussions and develop initiatives special events
- Advance academic and applied research on a major subject that conveys (or challenges) the vision of the partner company;
- Develop innovative training programmes for HEC Paris students,timulate innovation via dedicated initiatives (conferences, cases, challenges, certificates, and so on);
- Corporate Initiatives focus predominantly on teaching, while chairs focus on research.
- Raise your visibility in a particular sector or strategic issue
- Increase brand awareness among the different HEC Paris stakeholders (professors, students, academic and economic partners) and public (the academic community , competitors, alumni, major donors, influencers, and so on)
- Increase your interaction with students at the various events organized by HEC Paris: recruitment fairs , conferences, specific activities linked to the initiative or chair...
- Receive preferential access to the work of researchers and professors in the areas related to the focus of the initiative or chair
- With the creation of a pedagogical initiative, actively involve your teams and managers in the courses taught by HEC Paris professors
- Meetings will be facilitated between companies and students around the specific focus of the initiative or chair and beyond, so you can get to know each other and promote your employer brand and recruitment (internships, business projects, jobs, and so on)
- Benefit from tax deductions, depending on your country: France*, Switzerland, UK and US within the limits set by law.
* For example, 60% of donations in France up to 0.05% of turnover.
To fulfil our aim of fostering dialogue between academic and business worlds, it is essential to:
- Make it easier for partner companies to connect with professors specializing in the subject of the Corporate Initiative or Research Chair
- Constantly develop our teaching programmes based on input from partner companies, adapting them to fit the needs of the market, in France and internationally. The goal is to advance teaching in synergy with the business world.
Joining a center or creating a Corporate Initiative or Research Chair is an investment and a commitment to work alongside HEC Paris and become a partner company with HEC Paris and HEC Foundation.
HEC’s fourth Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Hackathon was another rousing success for the participants and jury in this annual event. This 2022 version had students vying with each other over the topic: “My...
HEC Paris invited Guerlain CEO Véronique Courtois to share some of the secrets of her success with a large online audience. As key-note speaker at the conference “Luxury Brands & Society”, Courtois...
25 Master students from HEC Paris and the e-artsup school for digital creation spent the past two weeks answering a highly technical GS1 France Challenge. The six teams each developed innovation use cases...
HEC and Société Générale have renewed a partnership for the Energy & Finance Chair stretching back to 2005. The October 15 on-campus ceremony was followed by an evening conference focusing on the “key to...