HEC Germany Representative Office
HEC Paris inaugurated its representative office in Berlin on September 26, 2016, confirming its strategic presence in Germany.
Some facts and figures
In Germany, HEC Paris is already closely associated with three universities that reinforce its position of excellence: the Freie Universität Berlin (FU), the Technical University of Munich (TUM) and the University of Cologne. Germans represent the third largest non-French nationality among students in the Master in Management ("Grande Ecole"), and the second European nationality on campus. Germany is also a destination of choice for a growing number of graduates who either begin or continue their careers in the country.
130 German-speaking students from all programs on campus
- 37 students in exchange programs between France and Germany
- 7 Alumni Chapters: Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Stuttgart representing more than 1,000 Alumni and at least one Alumni event per month
- 40 Corporate Ambassadors in major corporations such as Allianz, Airbus, Adidas, BMW, Daimler, BCG, EY, Henkel, Mazars, McKinsey, KPMG, Porsche, Bain, Roland Berger, SAP, Siemens
- 15% of HEC Executive Education custom programs come from Germany and six HEC programs are hosted in Germany
- 12 German-speaking professors at HEC
D - 10719 Berlin
10 years of HEC Paris – FU Berlin: celebrating a decade of success at the heart of business and public policy
10 years and 130 students later, the Master in Management and Public Affairs double degree between HEC Paris and FU Berlin has enjoyed a wealth of success – and its graduates too.
On January 20, the final jury of the Wirecard Innovation Challenge took place at Wirecard’s Head Quarter in Munich with the pitch of the three finalists. The winner was Enée Bussac (H05), Customer Service...
On February 4. the HEC Paris Incubator was the special guest at the International Entrepreneurs’ Night Smart Cities organized by UnternehmerTUM and the HEC Germany office.
HEC Executive Education program Consulting and Coaching for Change (CCC) took place in Berlin 17.-21. September. 30 executives participated in a study case with companies identified and contacted by the...
1, rue de la Libération