HEC Mercure 2018 Award - The Winners
Created in 1999, the HEC Mercure Alumni contest aims at highlighting and promoting HEC graduate entrepreneurs. It is open to all HEC students and alumni graduates: Grande Ecole, Masters, MBA, Executive MBA.
- Project Award: Maxime Huzar (H.18) - Spacefill
- Creation Award: Florence Allouche (EMBA.12) - Sparring Vision
- Development Award: Guillaume Guibaut (H.09) - "Le Slip Français"
- Takeover Award: Anthony Prince (EMBA.07) - Domicil'Aide
- Booster Award (entrepreneur not from the HEC community, trained for 6 months by a Mercure coach): Natacha Hulmel - MyBen
The winner of the HEC Booster 2018 edition, a contest open to Non-HEC graduates, is Natacha Hulmel with her company MyBen.fr, a collaborative platform for managing transport flows for construction. Watch her interview: