The HEC Paris Summer School is open to young professionals, Masters students, recent graduates, and current University-level students. You do not need to be a student at the time of the program in order to apply.
We will start to accepted applications on January 5, 2021 and will continue to admit candidates on a rolling basis until programs are filled.
To apply for a seat in up to three of our summer programs, please submit your application online with all supporting documentation.
We encourage you to apply early as programs will remain open on a space-available basis.
- All official academic transcripts obtained
- Résumé (CV)
- Personal statement (if applying for merit-based scholarship)
- Online application including short-essay questions
- Non-refundable application fee of €50 per application. (1)(2)
- For all non-native English speakers: English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge) or evidence (e.g., transcript) of coursework completed in the English language
- In certain cases, the Admissions team can also grant a phone/Skype interview to evaluate English language proficiency.
(1) Payment of the 50€ fee per application occurs by credit card at the time of the online application.
(2) Students from partner schools benefit from an application fee waiver.
Qualified applicants will fill programs on a first-come first-save basis.
Upon receiving an offer of admissions, you will have approximately 2 weeks to confirm your application and make your program payment. In the case of a late application, a shorter time period may apply.