HEC Paris in Africa
HEC Paris in Africa
A partner of development in Africa
There is a new generation of committed, enthusiastic managers in Africa. Their aim is to implement new governance models so that young Africans can place greater trust in their leaders. The continent will also progress via private sector development, within a business environment that will be made safer thanks to an efficient and reliable civil service.
HEC Paris develops training and support programs in Morocco and in Western & Central Africa for private sector managers, public administrations, employer organizations, international companies and the agricultural sector.
Strong partnerships with the Chambers of Commerce and Industry, African employer organizations, African Business Schools and international institutions, enable HEC Paris to help companies develop human resources and African talents.
Our catalog programs
Our custom programs
We develop training programs for public and private sector managers and business leaders. Co-construction and customization are key concepts in our program design. We work in partnership with you, taking into account your economic, political, social and cultural environment in order to fully meet your expectations.
Strategy, management, digital transformation, leadership are just some of the areas where we have the expertise to help you achieve your goals.
We work with governments to improve the managerial skills of public employees and sustain the economic development and performance of their national economy.
Our training courses are aimed at employer and consular organizations, companies, and the agricultural sector. We encourage the sharing of best business practices via the Executive Club by HEC Paris network.
Our learning methods
These programs are tailored to the specific context and culture of each business to provide custom training and support based on the concepts of value co-creation and skills transfer.
Our teams work closely with clients to ensure the effective implementation of their strategies, starting by developing the skills of their executives and managers.
Here is an example of one of our tailor-made programs, AGORA, which has been developed to support governments implementing administrative reforms:
- To foster a managerial culture in public organizations and a culture of performance in public services
- To facilitate the dialogue between government departments and the private sector in order to improve the business climate and enhance economic development in the countries concerned
- To enhance the managerial skills in government departments and develop a results-based culture in all ministries and restore public confidence by establishing high ethical, moral and quality standards
- To put people back at the centre of the administrative system, whether they be ministry employees, service users, partners or citizens in general, and to consider them as real customers of the ministries
To help public service workers adapt to the changes resulting from the modernization and society plan envisaged and implemented by the Head of State.
- The training programs are designed for all civil servants and are adapted to the different categories of employees
- The programs include both training and awareness-raising components
Our offer : the evolution of your teams
partnership with the banking sector
HEC Paris has partnered with the Banque Centrale des Etats de l’Afrique de l’Ouest (BCEAO) and the Banque des Etats de l’Afrique Centrale (BEAC).
The aim of these partnerships is to strengthen the managerial skills of senior managers in financial and banking institutions, in order to harmonize the inclusive and collective initiatives of the member states of the WAEMU (West African Economic and Monetary Union) and CEMAC (Central African Economic and Monetary Community).
The banking industry ranks 4th in the most digitally transformed sectors, behind information and communication technologies, media and professional services. The economy of tomorrow will be built on three key areas: hyper-digitization, hyper-financialization and hyper-concentration.
Faced with these challenges, reorganizing, shifting paradigm and rethinking strategies, driven by digital technologies and Big Data, will be more relevant than ever before.
HEC Paris provides support for these challenges and plays an active role in the development of the continent by offering specific finance programs, run by internationally renowned experts and professionals, in both public and private sector financing.
For further information on available programs:
- BCEAO Contact COFEB (WAEMU): https://cofeb.bceao.int/node/1
- BEAC (CEMAC): https://www.beac.int/beac
- HEC Paris: email@example.com