Specifically designed for SME and Middle-market managers who are responsible for the sustainability and development of their company, this unique program will enable you to enhance your managerial know-how and benefit from specific advice.
The program is aimed at
Current of future SME/Middle-market Company Directors,
Directors of Family-owned Businesses or their potential successors.
* Net price, HEC Paris is not subject to VAT. Prices, dates, faculty, and program content are subject to change.
A WORD FROM THE ACADEMIC DIRECTOR
The program consists of:
- 5 two to two-and-a-half days operational modules spread over 6 months.
- 2 action visits that focus on strategy, at the beginning and end of the program, to analyze and validate your strategic choices and formulate your development plan.
- 1 complementary action-visit by HEC Paris experts, which are determined during the analysis stage, with the aim of addressing the main issues that your company faces.
The objective of this module is to help you acquire a more in-depth understanding of your company and its environment. The aim is to provide you with the tools to carry out an analysis of your company and develop a short-term action plan.
The aim of this module is to help you understand the key figures related to your company and learn how to interpret them and use them on order to manage and forecast effectively.
The aim of this module is to help you understand the consumer and the customer in order to sell more effectively and capitalize on new digital technology.
The aim of this module is to provide you with the keys to optimize your innovations from a legal point of view, and to provide you with the keys to master the management of individuals and your teams.
The aim of this module is to help you formulate and "sell" your company's development plan.
In addition to the thematic modules and action visits, you will also take part in conferences and debates on crucial themes such as innovation, financing, development, and growth management.
At the end of the program, as a holder of an Executive Certificate, you will be invited to events and you will have the opportunity to register for complementary workshops, which will allow you to take stock of your company's development and to explore new areas that will be useful for the growth of your organization such as internationalization, external growth, private equity and IPO, intellectual property and licensing agreements.
The program is organized in six 2-day modules, which are spread over a period of 9 months, to enable you to acquire the necessary the knowledge and apply what you have learned in your company immediately. The program features:
- Peer-to-peer exchanges and key learning points drawn from the specific contexts of the participants,
- Action visits, which are carried out in your company by HEC Paris professors and experts.
Download the brochure
Fields preceded by an * are mandatory. Failure to fill out the correct fields will delay your brochure request. By completing this form, you are giving consent to HEC Paris to collect your data in order to process your request for documentation, offer you its training programs and ensure their follow-up. You have a right to access, modify, oppose, delete, limit, transfer, and to inform us how you wish your personal data to be processed, in the event of your death, by contacting email@example.com. Find out more about the management of your personal data and your rights