Admission process Executive MSc in Innovation & Entrepreneurship Admission process Executive MSc in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Candidates for the Executive MSc in Innovation & Entrepreneurship must:
- hold a Bachelor's degree
- have a minimum of 8 years of professional experience, including managerial experience
- have a potential project idea
- have a good command of written and spoken English
High-quality professional experience in innovation and/or entrepreneurship will play a key role in the success of your application.
Our aim is to find out more about your personal motivation and skills and enable us to understand how this program will help you achieve your professional goals.
The final selection is based on your online application, including written essays, recommendations and an online video presentation of your project and motivations.
HOW TO APPLY
You will need to upload the following documents to complete your application:
- A copy of your university transcripts
- A copy of your degree
- Résumé (CV) and 2 online letters of recommendation
- 3-minute online video pitch. The video presentation should focus on your motivations for participating in the program and highlight examples of how you have demonstrated an entrepreneurial mindset during your career. These examples can be from either within or outside your current company. In order to submit your video pitch you will need to post it on YouTube. Participants based in China can use YouKu. Please provide us with a private link to the video in your application file.
- Non-refundable application fee of €100
- If you have completed the GMAT or the GRE you may upload your results. Please note, that although the submission of a GMAT or GRE score is not mandatory, it will be taken into consideration for those who have taken the exam
- If you are currently enrolled, or have completed, the Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship University Certificate you will need to submit your proctored exam results in order to earn credits towards the degree.
FINAL ADMISSION DECISION
When completed, your application will be submitted to the Executive MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship Admissions Committee for the final decision. In some cases you may be invited to an online interview with one of the Program Directors. Admissions decisions are communicated within 2-3 weeks of submitting your application depending on whether we require an additional interview with you.
Due to the limited number of places, we suggest you to apply as soon as possible.