HEC Alumni life membership
The close attention we pay to the training needs of senior managers and executives wishing to develop and update their skills and expertise, places Life Long Learning at the very core of HEC Paris Executive Education’s DNA.
Whether it is to achieve your career goals or develop new knowledge and expertise, lifelong learning plays an increasingly crucial role in the performance of both individuals and companies. The economic upheavals that our world is experiencing today, means that new ways of working are emerging, and new forms of communication are being deployed. Continuing your training is, therefore, a key priority if you want to become more agile and competitive, and develop your professional network to meet the new challenges that lie ahead.
The HEC Alumni Association now offers a unique lifetime membership with the INFINITY PASS.
This subscription allows HEC Paris graduates to join the Alumni Association for life, and benefit from all the exclusive advantages offered by HEC Alumni.
The advantages available in Executive Education include:
1 free seminar once in your lifetime (1)
- Business Model & Innovation: Odyssey 3.14
- Develop yourself as a leader
- Mastering Strategic Negotiations
- Accompagner les équipes dans le changement
- Développer son potentiel de leader
- Négociation & Argumentation
-30% on all Executive Education programs (2)
Except for the programs run in partnership, mentioned at the bottom of the page
Unlimited access to edflex online courses, some of which are free
You will be offered preferential rates and conditions on programs on a wide range of topics such as strategy, leadership, innovation, finance, marketing, negotiation, coaching and digital transformation. We provide a complete range of degree, certificate and short programs, in face-to-face, blended or online teaching formats.
They said YES. And you ?
Flore Des Robert
Jordane de Villaret-Bentinck
(1) Only one seminar is offered for lifetime membership. This offer does not include any additional costs (e.g. meals, accommodation, travel, etc.), and is subject to the number of places available and meeting the admission requirements (e.g. pre-requisites, selection jury, etc.).
(2) 30% discount on the price with lifetime membership. The discount does not include any additional costs (e.g. meals, accommodation, travel, etc.), and is subject to the number of places available and meeting the admission requirements (e.g. pre-requisites, selection jury, etc.). The following programs, run in partnership, are not eligible for this discount: TRIUM Global Executive MBA, MSc en Géopolitique et Géo-économie de L'Afrique Émergente, Consulting & Coaching for Change, MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Entreprises Familiales : Gouvernance et Management, Lead campus: sustainable leadership in Africa, Executive Leadership Programme: preparing leaders for the complexities of our changing world, Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship MASTERTRACK™ Certificate, Certificat Executive Finance - Maroc, Women's Leadership Program, Specialization: Managing Innovation & Design Thinking.