HEC Alumni life membership
The close attention we pay to the training needs of senior managers and executives wishing to develop and update their skills and expertise, places Life Long Learning at the very core of HEC Paris Executive Education’s DNA.
Whether it is to achieve your career goals or develop new knowledge and expertise, lifelong learning plays an increasingly crucial role in the performance of both individuals and companies. In our rapidly changing world, training is essential if you want to gain agility and competitiveness. That is why the HEC Alumni Association has launched a new membership for life formula called the INFINITY PASS.
From now on, a single subscription allows HEC Paris graduates to join the Alumni Association for life and take advantage of all the exclusive benefits offered by HEC Alumni. Among the many advantages reserved for members, there are 3 ways in which to benefit from your membership for HEC Paris Executive Education programs:
· -30% on a wide range of Executive programs (1)
· A free seminar of 1 to 3 day seminar, once in your life (2)
· Unlimited access to My Mooc online courses, some of which are free
You will be offered preferential rates and conditions on programs on a wide range of topics such as strategy, leadership, innovation, finance, marketing, negotiation, coaching and digital transformation. We provide a complete range of degree, certificate and short programs, in face-to-face, blended or online teaching formats.
(1) Consult the LIST OF ELIGIBLE PROGRAMS This discount excludes some additional costs (e.g. dinner, optional accommodation, travel…) and is subject to the number of places available and compliance with the selection criteria (e.g. minimum requirements, selection committee …)
(2) One free program by « Infinity pass » registration. Consult the LIST OF ELIGIBLE PROGRAMS This discount excludes the additional costs for the participant (obligatory breakfast, optional accommodation, travel…) and is subject to the number of places available and compliance with the selection criteria (e.g. minimum requirements, selection committee …)