HEC Global Leaders Series
Learn from some of the most creative people in today's business world what it takes to be a successful and innovative leader.
Learning from the Best
Through the MBA's Global Leaders Series, some of the world's most influential people come to campus share their views on what it takes to be a leader in today's complex and volatile world, and to give their personal insights into how they got to where they are today.
Recent speakers at HEC Paris:
- Jerome Monce, CEO of Fiat Chrysler Group, France
- Pascal Cagni, CEO of C4 Ventures and Ambassador for International Investments for the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Jean-Paul Agon, CEO of L'Oréal
- Fabrice Brégier, CEO of Airbus
- Jean Hornain, CEO of Citeo
- Virginie Calmels, chairman of Disneyland Paris Supervisory Board and ex-CEO of Endemol
- Jean-Yves Fillion, CEO of BNP Paribas’ North American Corporate and Investment Banking
- Claude Martinez, CEO of Parfums Christian Dior
If you had told me beforehand that having a face-to-face conversation with the CEO of Parfums Christian Dior would be easy, I would’ve never believed you. MBA’19