Free mover program
Students enrolled in a Degree Program in a non-partner institution can join HEC Exchange Program as “Free movers”
- Students from non partner universities will be considered a priority.
- Students holding a French Baccalaureate cannot apply to the free mover program.
- If you are from one of HEC’s Partner Universities your application will only be considered upon providing an official authorization from that institution. This should be added to the list of documents required below.
- Applicants must be officially enrolled in a Degree Program at their home University.
- Priority is given to Bachelor students.
- Tuition fee is €9,030 per semester.
- CV (Resume)
- Motivation letter
- Transcripts (latest)
- Picture (passport size and type, .jpeg format)
- Confirmation of matriculation from your home University
Documents must be uploaded in a PDF format
Email to: Jean-Christophe Doguet
Exchange program Manager (Incoming)
Fall term (September - December) : 15 March.
Spring term (February - May) : 15 October.
- You will get an answer within a month of your application.
- Tuition fee payment must be received before we can provide official acceptance letters or any other information on procedures.
Once admitted, our services will include:
Step by step preparation to arrival
- Official Registration
- Edition and sending of Enrolment Certificate
- 24/7 access to material posted on our dedicated Intranet page.
- Information and support for housing (on or off-campus) reservations. On-campus housing (this is not guaranteed, but help for off-campus housing search will be provided).
- Administrative follow up: Information and assistance in collecting all compulsory documents for administrative procedures:
- Travel insurance
- Medical certificate *
(*required if use of gym facilities and/or registration to HEC Sports team)
- Academic follow up (course registration)
Free mover have access to the EXCHANGE program course catalogue.
French language course and topical classes, as well as the possibility to take the French language test TEF, at the end of the semester (for an extra fee).
Brochure containing generic course offer for Exchange students can be found here
- Mandatory orientation session before classes begin
- Introductory meetings include: practical information, academic regulations
- Presentation: International office, Library, Sports activities, insurance
Banks will be present on campus, during the first week of arrival, offering services such as:
- Current account opening (visa card, check books)
- Housing insurance
- Plus other financial products
HEC provides students with all the supreme tools to succeed in life!
Its incredible network, the job opportunities at the largest and greatest international companies it opens the gates to are just exclusive. During our classes, I’ve learnt so...
Free Mover student