Double Degree Data & Finance X-HEC
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. An initial selection is based on the evaluation of all application elements. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Zoom or on campus).
We welcome applications from candidates of all nationalities, who are fluent in English and who have a strong quantitative background in data / finance.
- Bachelor & Master Level
- Strong quantitive skills (mathematics, data science …)
- Previous experience in data / finance
- Your application and supporting documents will be evaluated by a member of the HEC Paris admissions team to determine your fit for the program.
- If selected, candidates will then be invited to a two-step online interview with both École Polytechnique and HEC Paris.
Step One: Interview with École Polytechnique
- During this interview, the jury will assess each candidate’s quantitative skills. If the jury determines that the skills displayed in the interview are strong, candidates will then be invited to the second interview.
Step Two: Interview with HEC Paris
- During this interview, the jury will assess each candidate’s suitability for the program and potential for success once the program is complete.
- Due to the structure of this program, the interview process may be longer than other degree programs that are offered. We therefore ask candidates to please wait at least 24 hours after the dates listed on this page to request information about their application and admission status.
Apply online at: https://admissions.hec.fr/en
Supporting documents to be uploaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN|
|ROUND 1||October 18, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||November 9, 2022||November 24, 2022|
|ROUND 2||January 4, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||January 26, 2023||February 16, 2023|
|ROUND 3||March 1, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||March 23, 2023||April 13, 2023|
|ROUND 4||April 19, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||May 11, 2023||June 2, 2023|
Diversity and Inclusion
With over 120 nationalities and as many social and cultural backgrounds, the HEC Paris Community is a unique melting-pot that allows each student to better understand the world we live in.Learn more