Double Degree Data & Finance X-HEC
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. An initial selection is based on the evaluation of all application elements. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Zoom or on campus).
Hold a Bachelor or Master's degree from an international institution
We welcome applications from candidates of all nationalities, who are fluent in English and who have a strong quantitative background in data / finance.
- Bachelor & Master Level
- Strong quantitive skills (mathematics, data science …)
- Previous experience in data / finance
- Your application and supporting documents will be evaluated by a member of the HEC Paris admissions team to determine your fit for the program.
- If selected, candidates will then be invited to a two-step online interview with both École Polytechnique and HEC Paris.
Step One: Interview with École Polytechnique
- During this interview, the jury will assess each candidate’s quantitative skills. If the jury determines that the skills displayed in the interview are strong, candidates will then be invited to the second interview.
Step Two: Interview with HEC Paris
- During this interview, the jury will assess each candidate’s suitability for the program and potential for success once the program is complete.
- Due to the structure of this program, the interview process may be longer than other degree programs that are offered. We therefore ask candidates to please wait at least 24 hours after the dates listed on this page to request information about their application and admission status.
Apply online at: hec.edu/applytomasters/
Supporting documents to be up-loaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT (including GMAT Focus) or GRE (including GRE shorter version) or TAGE MAGE official score report. Please note that, no minimum pass score is required to apply.
- English language proficiency test score report: TOEFL or TOEIC (Bridge or Listening and Reading or Speaking and Writing) or IELTS or Cambridge. Please note that, no minimum pass score is required to apply. This test is waived only for the following:
- English natives (please upload a scan of your passport)
- Students who have earned a degree from an institution in which ALL instruction is conducted in English. The official language of the degree program has to be stated in the degree certificate or its supplement, or in the transcript of records
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €125.
APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN:
- Round 1: October 17th, 2023 at 12pm (noon) CEST
- Round 2: January 3rd, 2024 at 12pm (noon) CET
- Round 3: February 28th, 2024 at 12pm (noon) CET
- Round 4: April 17th, 2024 at 12pm (noon) CEST
ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN*:
- Round 1: November 8th, 2023*
- Round 2: January 25th, 2024*
- Round 3: March 21st, 2024*
- Round 4: May 13th, 2024*
ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN 6pm (CEST) ON*:
- Round 1: November 24th, 2023 at 6pm*
- Round 2: February 16th, 2024 at 6pm*
- Round 3: April 16th, 2024 at 6pm*
- Round 4: June 4th, 2024 at 6pm*
*may be subject to change
The intake will take place on Campus, the last week of August.
Diversity and Inclusion
With over 120 nationalities and as many social and cultural backgrounds, the HEC Paris Community is a unique melting-pot that allows each student to better understand the world we live in.Learn more