M1 Core Courses
This course introduces students to the interferences between law and management, in order to detect situations where legal questions could arise.
At the end of the course, students should:
- Understand the main elements of the "legal" way of thinking and analyze situations of management based on these frameworks
- Have a managerial view of the law and how it can be used in various situations
- Introduction to law: what is a legal rule? Comparison between roman-germanic law and common law
- Contracts: definition, validity, contract liability
- Company law: definition of a company, choice of the company form such as, partnership, limited liability company, company by shares
- Corporate governance: comparison between Europe and the U.S.