FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 2
M1 Core Courses
Being able to read and interpret financial documents is one of the basic skills that any company employee must have, no matter his or her position.
It is essential to be able to understand the financial situation of one's customers, suppliers, or even one's employer or potential employer.
The course is designed to help students gain an in-depth knowledge of the accounting and financial information produced by single companies or groups (consolidated accounts):
- this information may be produced on a recurring basis (annual accounts) or be specific to certain financial operations (increase in capital, mergers, takeover bids, public offers of exchange, etc.),
- this information is increasingly produced in accordance with international financial reporting standards.
- Introduction and revision (financial reporting, accounting principles)
- Accounting policies and their impact on reported results
- Capital increase and capital reduction
- Published financial statements.