HEC Paris Executive Masters
Executive Specialized Masters (official Diploma: Mastère Spécialisé®) are degree programs accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles. These programs are aimed at senior managers, executives and functional or operational managers wishing to develop their expertise and managerial skills.
English and French
Alumni 2020 Testimonial
They did it, why not you?
Hubert de Charsonville
Georges James Ndzutue Fotso
75% of participants. confirm that they have taken on increased responsibilities after graduating from HEC Paris Executive Specialized Masters.
Discover all of our Executive Masters
We provide Executive Master programs in key fields of management. Select the areas of expertise you are interested in to discover the program(s) we offer.
How to apply for Executive Masters?
The Executive Masters degree programs last from 13 to 16 months. They have been carefully designed by the HEC Paris Faculty to enable senior managers and executives, with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience, to specialize in a specific area of management, acquire expertise and perfect their managerial skills.
Candidates can only apply twice for the same program.
Holders of the following degrees or diplomas may apply :
- Engineering degree - recognized by the ‘Commission des Titres d’Ingénieurs’ (official CTI list)
- Degree from a School of Management authorized to deliver the national grade of Master (official CEFDG list)
- Third cycle university degree (DEA, DESS, Master…) or a professional diploma that corresponds to the Baccalauréat + 5 years of study
- M1 level degree or equivalent, for applicants with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Diploma registered at level 1 by the RNCP (National Directory of Certificate Programs)
- International degrees equivalent to those mentioned above
- Former degrees equivalent to those mentioned above
- Exemptions are possible under certain conditions
- Applications are assessed according to the criteria mentioned previously
- Preliminary interview with a Program Advisor
- Submission of candidate profiles
- Selection Committee : management aptitude test and interview
- English language test-TOEIC or TOEFL
The admissions jury will make the final decision on admission.
Download the brochure
Fields preceded by an * are mandatory. Failure to fill out the correct fields will delay your brochure request. By completing this form, you are giving consent to HEC Paris to collect your data in order to process your request for documentation, offer you its training programs and ensure their follow-up. You have a right to access, modify, oppose, delete, limit, transfer, and to inform us how you wish your personal data to be processed, in the event of your death, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about the management of your personal data and your rights