Master in Management & Public Affairs HEC - FU BERLIN
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. An initial selection is based on the evaluation of all application elements. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Skype or on campus).
The HEC Paris / Freie Universität Berlin Double Degree is designed for candidates striving for a career in national, European and/or international administration and management. The program is also open to candidates who wish to acquire the eligibility for a doctoral program in Political Science or Economics.
- Bachelor Degree in any field with minimum 180 ECTS-credits
- Knowledge of German (B2/C1)
- Proficiency in English
- French language is welcome, but not mandatory
- Ten-month internship (can also be completed after the studies in France or Germany, if not completed prior to the program
Applicants complete an online application on hec.edu/applytomasters/ by the deadline of the admission session.
- Create your account
- Select the following program: "GE/MPA - Master in Management & Public Affairs Grande Ecole", then select "GE/MPA - Freie Universitat Berlin Double Degree" or "GE/MPA - Freie Universitat Berlin candidates"
- Complete the 5 parts of the application and submit your application
APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN:
- Round 4: April 17th, 2024 at 12pm (noon) CEST
ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN*:
- Round 4: May 13th, 2024*
ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN 6pm (CEST) ON*:
- Round 4: June 4th, 2024 at 6pm*
*may be subject to change
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrollment
- Résumé with photo (CV)
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL or IELTS)
- GMAT or GRE official test score report*
- 2 online recommendations from professors
- Passport-style photo
- Application fee: €125*.
*Applicants holding a first degree from the double degree partner institution are exempted from GMAT/GRE and from the application fee.
Pre-selected applicants are invited to a 25-30 minute interview in English or German with a joint commission including at least one representative from each partner institution. They are encouraged to discuss their unique background, motivation, interests, and goals during this interview.
Diversity and Inclusion
With over 120 nationalities and as many social and cultural backgrounds, the HEC Paris Community is a unique melting-pot that allows each student to better understand the world we live in.Learn more