The HEC's extensive selection of educational resources available on the campus provides students with a valuable and global learning experience.
The HEC library (Learning Center) is packed full of +60 000 books, articles, databases, videos and other learning tools, many of which are fully accessible online. Nevertheless, it stays open 7 days a week from 9am top 6pm, providing a positive study space for single and group work.
The library is located in Building U, above the Hall of Honor. It is accessible only for HEC Students, professors and staff members.
The HEC library has +100 seats, divided into several areas:
- the main room
- the Creative Workshop room
- the Entrepreneurship & Career room
- 3 co-working rooms
- the visio-conferencing room
- the Lab
- 14 computers with Office Suite and SPPS, Stata and SAS/Stat licences are available to students in the main room.
- 4 Macbooks are installed in the main room.
- 1 Bloomberg terminal is installed in the "Stock Markets" area of the main room.
The HEC campus offers:
- 1 lecture hall with 500 seating capacity and 1 auditorium with 250 seating capacity
- 32 lecture theaters with 50 seats, of which 7 are equipped with iTunesU video recording equipment
- 14 lecture theaters with 20 to 48 seating capacity
- 80 classrooms with 10 to 50 seating capacity
- 3 language labs and a language resource center
- 2 business bookshops
- A multimedia resource center (Learning Center)
- A trading room (in collaboration with Thomson Reuters)
The Language Resource Center is a multimedia facility open to all students, dedicated to the learning and practicing of languages. A unique, devoted space on campus, the Language Resource Center provides high-quality materials and resources with a wide range of activities offered to suit all needs.
Since 1995, the Language Resource Center has served students and staff, providing access to resources regularly updated for the learning and development of languages in guided self-training. Whether it be to supplement language courses, to prepare for an exam, discover a culture or improve business vocabulary, the Language Resource Center is equipped to put a wide variety of resources at the disposal of all students. Students can benefit from individually-tailored advice and support, allowing them to progress in their speaking abilities at their own pace and in the best possible conditions.
The Language Resource Center is available to provide:
- 800 DVDs available in 17 languages
- 550 CD/DVD-ROMs and Audio CDs in 23 languages
- 1000 text books (for language exam preparations, assessment tests, business languages, grammar, etc.) covering 24 languages.
With regular visits to the Language Resource Center, students can substantially improve their listening and written comprehension, their grammar and vocabulary skills – and much more - thanks to the additional activities and services available.
The Language Resource Center is open for students to drop-in with no need to make an appointment. It is located in the L Building (uppermost floor) above the Medical Center, next to the Gymnasium (M building).
Opening hours : Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 8 pm.
During the HEC Summer School, the Language Resource Center is open Monday to Thursday, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 9 pm.
HEC Paris has one of the largest campuses in Europe. Its academic, leisure and sports facilities offer students and staff the holistic life you would expect from a world-class institution.Learn more