The HEC Master in Management/Grande Ecole Program (MiM) is open to high-level applicants with little or no professional experience, of all nationalities who:
- Hold a bachelor degree of at least three years having obtained 180 ECTS in any field of studies (engineering, social sciences, sciences, arts, etc.). Applicants may apply in the same year they obtain their degree.
- French language proficiency is not an admission criterion.
Example of application essays and some tips on how to write them well : click here.
Candidates have two application options for the next academic year (September 2023). Students must choose one option only, i.e. if you apply directly to HEC, you cannot apply through Join a School in France (ex SAI), and vice versa.
If an application is submitted both through Join a School in France and through HEC directly, only the first validated application shall be processed for the September 2023 intake.
In this case, apply online directly at hec.edu/applytomasters/
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN 6pm (CEST) ON:|
|China pre-selected Universities round*||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|ROUND 1||October 18, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||November 9, 2022||November 24, 2022|
|ROUND 2||January 6, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||January 31, 2023||February 27, 2023|
|ROUND 3||March 3, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||March 28, 2023||April 24, 2023|
|ROUND 4||April 19, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||May 9, 2023||June 15, 2023|
|ROUND 5||June 8, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||June 19, 2023||July 7, 2023|
* For Chinese students of the following universities: Peking University, Tsinghua University, Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Nanjing University, Zhejiang University, Wuhan University.
|Special rounds to Double Degree||APPLICATION DEADLINE||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS||INTERVIEWS||ADMISSION RESULTS|
|Double Degree with Paris 1||TBD||-||-||-|
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment
- A one-page résumé (CV)
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts (exchange programs included) and official GPA
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report (only one test is authorized)
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- Copy of Passport or ID card
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only. Sized such that only the head and shoulders are visible and taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance.
Pre-selected applicants are invited to a 25-30 minute interview. They are encouraged to discuss their unique background, motivation, interests, and goals during this interview.
- If you have applied directly to HEC you can choose to come to HEC Paris campus or have an online interview (in English)
- If you have applied through Join a School in France you will undergo the interview at one of the 80 centers worldwide.
One of our students talks about his HEC Paris Interview experience and gives some advice: click here to watch the video.
Join a School in France results
If you are applying for the HEC Paris Master in Management program through JOIN A SCHOOL IN FRANCE, please find the 2022/2023 calendar below. To find out if you are Admissible/Admitted, please click HERE on the day we publish the results.
|Application deadlines||Admissibility results||Admission results|
|ROUND 1||October 10, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||November 2, 2021 at 2pm||November 28, 2021 at 2pm|
|ROUND 2||January 4, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||January 26, 2023 at 2pm||February 16, 2023 at 2pm|
|ROUND 3||March 1, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||March 23, 2023 at 2pm||April 13, 2023 at 2pm|
|ROUND 4||April 19, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||May 11, 2023 at 2pm||June 2, 2023 at 2pm|
|June 8, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||June 21, 2023||July 3, 2023 at 2pm|
Diversity and Inclusion
With over 120 nationalities and as many social and cultural backgrounds, the HEC Paris Community is a unique melting-pot that allows each student to better understand the world we live in.Learn more