The HEC Master in Management/Grande Ecole Program (MiM) is open to high-level applicants with little or no professional experience, of all nationalities who:
- Hold a bachelor degree of at least three years having obtained 180 ECTS in any field of studies (engineering, social sciences, sciences, arts, etc.). Applicants may apply in the same year they obtain their degree.
- French language proficiency is not an admission criterion.
Candidates have two application options for the next academic year (September 2021). Students must choose one option only, i.e. if you apply directly to HEC, you cannot apply through Join a School in France (ex SAI), and vice versa.
If an application is submitted both through Join a School in France and through HEC directly, only the first validated application shall be processed for the September 2021 intake.
In this case, apply online directly at hec.edu/applytomasters/
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN|
|China pre-selected Universities round*||October 1, 2020 at 12pm (noon)||October 6, 2020||October 14, 2020|
|ROUND 1||October 20, 2020 at 12pm (noon)||November 16, 2020||November 30, 2020|
|ROUND 2||January 6, 2021 at 12pm (noon)||January 28, 2021||February 25, 2021|
|ROUND 3||March 3, 2021 at 12pm (noon)||March 25, 2021||April 20, 2021|
|ROUND 4||April 28, 2021 at 12pm (noon)||May 20, 2021||June 10, 2021|
* For Chinese students of the following universities: Peking University, Tsinghua University, Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Nanjing University, Zhejiang University, Wuhan University.
|Special rounds to Double Degree||APPLICATION DEADLINE||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS||INTERVIEWS||ADMISSION RESULTS|
|Double Degree with Paris 1||March 2020||-||-||-|
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment
- A one-page résumé (CV)
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts (exchange programs included) and official GPA
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report (only one test is authorized)
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- Copy of Passport or ID card
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only. Sized such that only the head and shoulders are visible and taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance.
Pre-selected applicants are invited to a 25-30 minute interview. They are encouraged to discuss their unique background, motivation, interests, and goals during this interview.
- If you have applied directly to HEC you can choose to come to HEC Paris campus or have a Skype interview (in English)
- If you have applied through Join a School in France you will undergo the interview at one of the 80 centers worldwide.
Candidates applying for the HEC Paris Master in Management program through JOIN A SCHOOL IN FRANCE:
Please click here on Friday October 30th, 2020 from 2:00 PM (Paris local time) for information regarding your Admissibility Results.