M2M HEC - YALE
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. An initial selection is based on the evaluation of all application elements. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Skype or on campus).
The M2M program is intended for students immediately out of college or with less than three years of work experience.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment
- A one-page résumé (CV)
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts (exchange programs included) and official GPA
- GMAT or GRE official test score report (only one test is authorized)
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFLor IELTS)
- Copy of Passport or ID card
- 2 completed online reference forms (submitted via your applicant space)
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only. Sized such that only the head and shoulders are viewable and taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance.
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN|
|ROUND 1||October 18, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||November 17, 2022||December 6, 2022|
|ROUND 2||January 4, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||February 10, 2023||February 28, 2023|
|ROUND 3||March 1, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||April 5, 2023||April 24, 2023|
|ROUND 4||April 19, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||May 17, 2023||June 2, 2023|
Applicants complete an online application on hec.edu/applytomasters/ by the deadline of the admission session.
There are four application deadlines for September 2023 intake.
- Create your account
- Select the following program: "GE/M2M - M2M Double Degree Program", and the academic track "Double Degree with Yale"
- Complete the 5 parts of the application and submit your application
Applications are evaluated by both HEC Paris and Yale School of Management.
N.B.: Students already enrolled in the year 1 of the Master in Management program at HEC can also apply to this M2M program during their M1 year.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrollment
- Résumé with photo (CV)
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL or IELTS)
- GMAT or GRE official test score report
- 2 online recommendations from professors
- Passport-style photo
- Application fee: €110.
Pre-selected applicants are invited to a 25-30 minute interview with each institution. They are encouraged to discuss their unique background, motivation, interests, and goals.
Diversity and Inclusion
With over 120 nationalities and as many social and cultural backgrounds, the HEC Paris Community is a unique melting-pot that allows each student to better understand the world we live in.Learn more