Master in Management & Public Affairs HEC - FU BERLIN
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. A first selection is based on the evaluation of all the application materials. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Skype or on campus).
The HEC Paris / Freie Universität Berlin Double Degree is designed for candidates striving for a career in national, European and/or international administration and management. The program is also open to candidates who wish to acquire the eligibility for a doctoral program in Political Science or Economics.
- Bachelor Degree in any field with minimum 180 ECTS-credits
- Knowledge of German (B2/C1)
- Proficiency in English
- French language is welcome, but not mandatory
- Ten-month internship (can also be completed after the studies in France or Germany, if not completed prior to the program
Applicants complete an online application on hec.edu/applytomasters/ by the deadline of the admission session.
- Create your account
- Select the following program: "GE/MPA - Master in Management & Public Affairs Grande Ecole", then select "GE/MPA - Freie Universitat Berlin Double Degree" or "GE/MPA - Freie Universitat Berlin candidates"
- Complete the 5 parts of the application and submit your application
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN|
|ROUND 1||October 23, 2018 at 12pm||November 15, 2018||November 29, 2018|
|ROUND 2||January 8, 2019 at 12pm||January 31, 2019||February 21, 2019|
|ROUND 3||February 27, 2019 at 12pm||March 28, 2019||April 18, 2019|
|ROUND 4*||April 19, 2019 at 12pm||May 16, 2019||June 6, 2019|
*Applicants applying for the HEC Paris / Freie Universitat Double Degree from Freie Universitat Berlin are invited to apply in Round 4 only.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrollment
- Résumé with photo (CV)
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL or IELTS)
- GMAT or GRE official test score report*
- 2 online recommendations from professors
- Passport-style photo
- Application fee: €110*.
*Applicants holding a first degree from the double degree partner institution are exempted from GMAT/GRE and from the application fee.
Pre-selected applicants are invited to a 25-30 minute interview in English or German with a joint commission including at least one representative from each partner institution. They are encouraged to discuss their unique background, motivation, interests, and goals during this interview.