Double Degree with TUM
The HEC Paris-TUM’s double degree program - Master in Management & Technology (MMT) - gives access to a comprehensive curriculum in the management field as well as in the engineering field and the natural sciences.
For more detail on the program, click here.
HEC Paris students following the double degree program with Technische Universität München - TUM School of Management (TUM-SOM) will have access to a very complete curriculum, learning both foundational and specialized knowledge in management and technology. HEC double degree students will complete:
- A specialization in management (seven options to choose from)
- A specialization in technology (six options to choose from)
- A master's thesis
The duration of the program in Munich is three semesters, following two semesters spent at HEC Paris.
Although most classes are taught in English, proficiency in German is required for the program.
More details about:
- TUM Master in Management & Technology
- Living in Munich
- Studying at TUM and COVID-19: here and here
- Virtual campus tour
HEC Paris students will have the opportunity to choose one of the following seven specializations in management, worth 30 ECTS credits. Each specialization is made up of mandatory and elective courses:
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship (English)
- Marketing, Strategy & Leadership (English)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management (English)
- Finance & Accounting (English)
- Economics & Policy (English / German)
- Energy Markets (English)
- Life Science Management (English)
In addition to the specialization in management, HEC Paris students will have the choice between the six following specializations in technology, worth 30 ECTS credits. Each specialization is made up of mandatory and elective courses:
- Informatics (minor: German; major: selected courses in English)
- Industrial Engineering (English)
- Chemistry (German)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (German)
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (German)
- Computer Engineering (English)
- Mechanical Engineering (German)
HEC double degree students will complete a Master’s thesis at Bocconi , as well an internship