Master in Accounting, Finance & Management
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. The initial selection is based on the evaluation of all the application elements. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Skype or on campus).
HEC welcomes applications from candidates of all nationalities who are fluent in English. They should also be recent graduates with a degree from a top institution in domains related to business administration, management, applied economics, or in other fields such as engineering.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Apply online at: hec.edu/applytomasters/
Supporting documents to be up-loaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report: TOEFL or TOEIC (Bridge or Listening and Reading or Speaking and Writing) or IELTS or Cambridge
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN 6pm (CEST) ON:|
|ROUND 1||October 18, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||November 9, 2022||November 24, 2022|
|ROUND 2||January 4, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||January 26, 2023||February 16, 2023|
|ROUND 3||March 1, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||March 23, 2023||April 13, 2023|
|ROUND 4||April 19, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||May 11, 2023||June 2, 2023|
Diversity and Inclusion
With over 120 nationalities and as many social and cultural backgrounds, the HEC Paris Community is a unique melting-pot that allows each student to better understand the world we live in.Learn more