Master of Science Data Science for Business École Polytechnique-HEC
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. An initial selection is based on the evaluation of all application elements. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Skype or on campus).
This master is just as relevant for IT specialists and applied mathematicians as it is for high-potential students with little to no former exposure to IT and statistics, as long as they have a strong level in mathematics.
Students must have a strong level in Mathematics and hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields:
- Bachelor in Science
- Bachelor in Engineering
- Bachelor in Business or in Economics.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Zoom interview.
Apply online at: https://admissions.hec.fr/en
Supporting documents to be uploaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN 6pm (CEST) ON:|
|ROUND 1||October 18, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||November 9, 2022||November 24, 2022|
|ROUND 2*||January 4, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||January 26, 2023||February 16, 2023|
|ROUND 3||March 1, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||March 23, 2023||April 13, 2023|
|ROUND 4||April 19, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||May 11, 2023||June 2, 2023|
|ROUND 5||June 8, 2023 at 12pm (noon)||June 20, 2023||July 5, 2023|
Diversity and Inclusion
With over 120 nationalities and as many social and cultural backgrounds, the HEC Paris Community is a unique melting-pot that allows each student to better understand the world we live in.Learn more