Master of Science Data Science for Business École Polytechnique-HEC
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. An initial selection is based on the evaluation of all application elements. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Skype or on campus).
This master is just as relevant for IT specialists and applied mathematicians as it is for high-potential students with little to no former exposure to IT and statistics, as long as they have a strong level in mathematics.
Students must have a strong level in Mathematics and hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields:
- Bachelor in Science
- Bachelor in Engineering
- Bachelor in Business or in Economics.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Zoom interview.
Apply online at: https://admissions.hec.fr/en
Supporting documents to be uploaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €125.
APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN:
- Round 1: October 17th, 2023 at 12pm (noon) CEST
- Round 2: January 3rd, 2024 at 12pm (noon) CET
- Round 3: February 28th, 2024 at 12pm (noon) CET
- Round 4: April 17th, 2024 at 12pm (noon) CEST
ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN*:
- Round 1: November 8th, 2023*
- Round 2: January 25th, 2024*
- Round 3: March 21st, 2024*
- Round 4: May 13th, 2024*
ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN 6pm (CEST) ON*:
- Round 1: November 24th, 2023 at 6pm*
- Round 2: February 16th, 2024 at 6pm*
- Round 3: April 16th, 2024 at 6pm*
- Round 4: June 4th, 2024 at 6pm*
*may be subject to change
Diversity and Inclusion
With over 120 nationalities and as many social and cultural backgrounds, the HEC Paris Community is a unique melting-pot that allows each student to better understand the world we live in.Learn more