MSc Data Science for Business X - HEC
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. A first selection is based on the evaluation of all the application materials. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Skype or on campus).
This master is just as relevant for IT specialists and applied mathematicians as it is for high-potential students with little to no former exposure to IT and statistics, as long as they have a strong level in mathematics.
Students must have a strong level in Mathematics and hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields:
- Bachelor in Science
- Bachelor in Engineering
- Bachelor in Business or in Economics.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Apply online at: https://admissions.hec.fr/en
Supporting documents to be up-loaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN|
|ROUND 1||October 22, 2019 at 12pm||November 14, 2019||November 29, 2019|
|ROUND 2||January 7, 2020 at 12pm||January 30, 2020||February 26, 2020|
|ROUND 3||March 3, 2020 at 12pm||March 26, 2020||April 22, 2020|
|ROUND 4||April 28, 2020 at 12pm||May 20, 2020||June 10, 2020|