MODELING AND DATA ANALYSIS WITH EXCEL
M1 Core Courses
A deep knowledge of Excel and modeling is essential to produce useful and efficient work with spreadsheets.
- Advanced modeling with spreadsheets
- Enlarge the scope of students’ view of Excel’s capabilities.
- Important functions such as Offset(), Indirect(), Sumif(), Row(), Rows(), Countif() and more
- Relative names
- Troubleshooting a spreadsheet
- Error handling
- Linking between sheets or workbooks, consolidation
- Working with dates
- Working with text
- Advanced work with databases
- Advanced work with pivot tables (Tableaux croisés dynamiques in French)
- Array functions
- Recording and modifying a macro.