First Prize * :
- Camille Marpillat (Major) – « La territorialité de l'impôt sur les sociétés à l'ère de l'économie numérique »
Second Prize * :
- François Capoul (Major) – « La rémunération des mandataires sociaux à l'aune des nouvelles règles de gouvernance »
Third Prize *:
- David Goldblatt (Masters) – « The UK & France in the EU Energy Sector: forms of state aid for nuclear power a case in point »
- 1st prize: 5,000 euros and a paid internship for a minimum of three months at the Allen & Overy Paris office.
- 2nd prize: 3,500 euros
- 3rd prize: 1,500 euros
- Bertrand ALLAIN – Legal Counsel – JCDecaux
- Sophie DANGU – Legal Counsel – Steria
- Nathalie DEBEIR – General Secretary – Adisseo
- Thibault DELORME – DJG Deputy Director – Lagardère
- François FUNCK-BRENTANO – Managing Partner – Lazard Frères & Compagnie
- François GRAUX – Legal Counsel – Engie
- Marianna NITSCH – General Secretary Europe – Chanel
- Hugues de POMMEREAU – Legal Counsel – Mobilis
- Philippe PROUVOST– Legal Counsel – Pernod Ricard
- Virginie REBILLON – Legal Officer – Allianz
- Emmanuel STRAUSS – Fiscal Director- Natixis
- Bénédicte WAUTELET – Legal Counsel – Le Figaro
- Alexandre ANCEL – Associate – Allen & Overy
- Fabrice FAURE-DAUPHIN – Associate – Allen & Overy
- Brice HENRY– Associate – Allen & Overy
- Frédéric JUNGELS – Associate – Allen & Overy
- Romaric LAZERGES – Associate – Allen & Overy
- Florence NINANE – Associate – Allen & Overy
- Jean-Claude RIVALLAND – Associate – Allen & Overy
Also present (as neutral observers):
- Michael Loy – Affiliate Professor - Executive Director of the MS/LLM Droit et Management International - HEC Paris
- Nicole Stolowy – Professor - Head of the Majeure Stratégie Fiscale et Juridique Internationale , Master in Management Grande Ecole – HEC Paris
A highly integrated international structure
Allen & Overy LLP is an international business law firm with 5,400 employees, with 550 partners in 44 offices worldwide.
Allen & Overy Paris has approximately 150 lawyers, including 31 associates specializing in French, English and American law in key areas of business law:
- Banking and finance
- International Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- International Arbitration
- Social Law
- Competition law and European law
- Public and environmental law
- Intellectual Property
- Innovation and Digital
- Real Estate Law
THE PRIX ALLEN & OVERY / HEC
The Award was created in 2004 after Allen & Overy joined the HEC Foundation.
Organizers: Allen & Overy, a key player in international business law and HEC, one of the most recognized French business schools in the world.
- The Award is attributed to the three best research papers by HEC students.
- Each year, 6 to 10 candidates are selected according to criteria of excellence.
- A judging panel, made up of various personalities from the business world and Allen & Overy Paris associates, test the candidates in an oral defense and nominate three winners.
Press Contacts :
Allen & Overy
Me Jean-Claude Rivalland – Valérie Mathérion-Ledjam
01 40 06 54 00 - email@example.com
Leyla Douci - firstname.lastname@example.org