Our Experienced Profiles: Who are they?
Our Masters in Business Administration (MBAs)
High potentials, with an average of six years of professional experience, who are keen to change or accelerate their careers.
Students in this world-renowned course can customize their development journeys to match their professional goals. About 300 participants from very different backgrounds and over 50 countries join this highly selective program every year. The focus is on personal commitment and developing management practices and leadership in a multi-cultural environment that is conducive to collaborative work.
- 92% of profiles are international with 50 nationalities represented
- 30 is the average age, and women make up 32% of program participants
- There are 2 admission periods per year (September and January)
- 300 students per class
- 93% of students are hired within three months of graduating
The MBA "triple flip":
- 64% of our MBAs change business sectors
- 68% change roles
- 55% change country
Where our MBAs work after graduation:
- 47% in industry
- 21% in finance
- 18% in consulting
- 14% in services
Our Executive MBAs (EMBA)
High-potential executives who want to accelerate or transform their career
Their training is focused on leadership and strategy and is designed to enable the discovery and application of new management theories and techniques. With a global view of the business, our EMBAs will play a pivotal role in your company's decision-making and change management.
Participants can specialize in the management field or sector of their choice, with a selection of eight majors.
- Participants have 15 years of experience on average
- 52 nationalities represented
- 44% found their own company
Our Executive Specialized Masters (EMS)
Leaders and functional managers who seek to broaden their expertise and strengthen their managerial skills.
Participants receive instruction in key areas of management and complete a professional thesis, so they can quickly translate their new skills into practice at your company. For example:
- Developing a dynamic of value creation
- Managing a business unit successfully
- Improving marketing and sales development performance
- Managing and optimizing internal and external performance
- Leading and optimizing financial performance
- Meeting the challenges raised by digital technologies
- Driving innovation and developing an entrepreneurial mindset
- Consulting & Coaching for Change