Master in Management
The module is designed for students wishing to get an in-depth understanding of sports marketing through the analysis of key issues and stakeholders.
The educational objective is to provide a more detailed and pragmatic vision of this market to students who intend to pursue a career in the sports industry.
Thanks to the intervention of experienced professionals and through the group work, students will better understand the issues and techniques marketing executives must master in the sports business.
- Panorama of the sport and leisure market and key issues
- Build / renovate and operate a venue (stadium, arena): financing schemes and marketing approaches
- Marketing of kit manufacturers and retailers
- TV rights
- Sports Marketing and New Technologies
- Marketing of events and right holders (clubs, federations).