Nathalie Lugagne is currently Affiliate Professor and Associate Dean in charge of the HEC Paris Executive Education. Her core expertise includes global HRM, cross-cultural management, and leadership development.
Before this position, Nathalie has developed more than 15 years of experience in corporate training and executive development in four different countries (France, Germany, Singapore, and Japan).
Beyond her strong academic background, Nathalie has proven competencies in managing programs and cross-cultural teams. She has created a professional women network based in Japan.
Nathalie attended HEC Paris where she studied management and earned an MSc degree in 1985 and a Doctorate degree in 1996.
Academic Responsibilities at HEC
- 2020- Associate Professor (Education Track), Management and Human Resources HEC Paris
- 2011-2019 Affiliate Professor HEC Paris
- 2011-2015 HEC Executive Dean of Faculty and Research HEC Paris
- 2002-2008 HEC EXECUTIVE EDUCATION - Director of Executive Degree Programs HEC Paris
- 1997-2002 HEC EXECUTIVE EDUCATION - Program Development Manager HEC Paris
- 1997-2000 HEC - Adjunct Lecturer HEC Paris
External Academic Responsibilities
- 2015- Associate Dean for HEC Executive Education HEC Paris
- 2010-2011 Foreign Visiting Research Scholar TSUKUBA University
- 2008-2009 Adjunct Lecturer Keio University
Membership in Academic or Professional Organisation
- FEMMES ACTIVES JAPON - President and co-founder